Join our server on Discord

Claria and Rick Clan Wars (Yumi / Fred_18 RPG)
I smile at Rick entering the room. "Thank you sir." I say turning around as I had got into the room, smiling at Rick.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I grab a gray circle, putting it on the hook before closing the door. "Grey circles, total privacy for surprise inspections. It keeps the public servents from coming in during a surprise inspection." i say, smiling at her, walking over to her, wrapping my tail around her waist. "Now then, shall we continue?" before i give her a light kiss on the lips.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
"Yes, we shall." I say kissing Rick back and press my body against you while I wrap my arms around your neck, waggling my tail.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"mm, the clan can survive the story telling without me for a while, don't you think?" I ask, unwrapping my tail from her waist and trailing up her leg again, going around and up her thigh.
The OCA
"I guess so," I say moaning a little as he goes up my leg.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I pushed her thong aside, sliding my tail between her folds. I lean closer to her ear, whispering "maybe we should lose the clothes again?" as my tail pressed against her clit as I press her hips closer to mine, so my cock pressed against her.
The OCA
I smile at Rick, I take of my dress, leaving me in my thong on while my breasts are shown to him. "Better?" I ask smiling at him.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I smile back before taking off my shirts and pants, leaving myself in boxers. I laugh for a moment. "Imagine, we were getting ready for the day not even two hours ago and here we are taking off our clothes again." I wrap my arms around her back, "not that it's a bad thing."
The OCA
I giggle as Rick says that. "Its fun to do this." I say smiling at him and kiss his lips.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I smile back, "yes, it is." I unwrap my tail from her, picking her up bridal style I take her to the nearby bed.
The OCA