Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
"Yeah, but you're still a nutcase!" Ereth chuckled, wagging his tail behind him in joy. "Nice to meet you too, Prowl. Sorry to leave so soon, but I've got a cute dragoness to attend to." he added, winking to Monia.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"I like what I'm listening to" Mar said, not losing time and suddenly made use of his brute strength accordingly, lifting Mar along with Tia up in one arm and put his remaining arm behind Monia's legs, pushing her up and against his chest, "Let's go in." He said smoothly.

Alex sweat-dropped, "Should have gone a bit tamer with Mar's hormones..." he gulped, looking back and down to the others, "I'll be b-back soon!" he said, waving nervously as Mar carried him, Tia and Monia inside the dorm rather quickly!

"C'mon Ereth! Get moving!" Mar growled impatiently as he went in.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mika returns and standing besides Nothus, sweatdropping at the same time as looking at the attitudes of both male dragons. "Man...They're quite fast in flirting when seeing any sexy female Fursona with big bust around..." She said, looking to Nothus. "Is there any female Fursona you like to flirt, Nothus?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Ray sighed. "Alex, please say you don't think I'm nutters too! That one time the class caught me with my pants down inside the cafeteria freezer was totally... explainable!" He said, turning to Alex desperately.

"Right... see ya Ereth. Mar. Mon." He nodded at them, disappointed that he couldn't talk to them more. Well what did he expect? He was new, barely even a week old. And he definitely didn't fit in with dragons. He ruffled his ears in frustration at the thought of living with Ray. He then remembered that he promised Candy he'd work for her, in return, she'd let him sleep in her place. Prowl decided that was exactly what he was gonna do.

He then noticed Nothus. Grinning, he offered to shake paws with one of his hand- talon- things. "Hey! Nothus, right?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Heh, yes, let's!" Ereth chimed in as he followed behind his big friend, tail still wagging in joy as he thought of all the things he and Mar would do with the sexy dragoness. Heheh...I'm definitely lucky, alright! he thought with a grin.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Monia giggled at the attention Mar was giving her causing her long blue tail to wag happily. "Hehehe I'm going to make a nice meal for you. Maybe some hotcakes?" she said looking at Mar smiling before turning to the other sexy dragon Ereth. "I hope you like hot cakes too Ereth because that's what I'm making.

Tia relaxed her head into Alex's arms and looked up at him with a whisper. "If Mar is really your fursona then your a pervert at heart." she chuckled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Me? Flirt? Absolutely not. There's not enough time to be worried about anything like that in my complex world," Nothus explained to Mika.

He turned to Prowl, but was taken aback when he saw that Erimis had snuck up on him. "Gah! Why the hell did you do that?" Erimis laughed. "Stop laughing!!" He shook his head. "Yes, I'm Nothus Viper, very pleased to meet you." He shook paws and talons with Prowl.

"Nothus, don't be so upset," Erimis said calmly, apparently not fazed by Nothus's anger. He moved over next to Mika. "So when are we going to be able to meet Mizuki?" he asked.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Prowler Dharke. Ignore the last name, it's real cliche." Prowl chuckled, rubbing the back of his fuzzy head. He scratched his chin and leaned forward, tilting his head curiously. "So you're some kinda' snake-bird hybrid, huh? That's pretty sick man, considerin' a lotta' snakes eat birds!" He complimented, laughing. "Erimis' sure got it happenin' up there." He tapped his temple.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Mika quickly put two fingers on Erimis' lips, smiles cutely. "I want to make Mizuki as anonymous as possible. If something wrong, she will appear from nowhere like superhero. From there, you can see her real appearance."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I don't like people really noticing that I'm a hybrid freak, so I wear these robes all the time to conceal myself, even though they don't really help," Nothus stated and ripped off his robes, revealing his true outfit of his cargo pants and white T-shirt. "Those robes were getting pretty itchy and hot. But, I have to agree about my creator. Sometimes, I worry about him."

Erimis blushed intensely due to the soft touch of Mika's fingers and tried to avoid gazing into her beautiful green eyes. "O-okay," he said nervously. "I can understand why you would want to keep her secret. I would try to protect Nothus, but he would get angry and think I was calling him defenseless or something."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA