Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Kurtz for a few seconds, didn't respond, before pulling his muzzle back, gasping for air. Spending a few seconds to breathe, he panted. "GOD!... that was a lot.... Whoo....."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Mitsuki keeps blushing as lends her paw to his claw, while standing up. "That..would be great...Ryan always treat me...to eat ice-cream..." She smiles, her tail unwrapped and swishing happily. She realise there's something similar between Mar and Ryan; his voices and his sweet words. She walk with him side by side as her eyes staring to Mar.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Patient Wolfy we will get to that soon enough," Carman said as she moved behind and placed her arm on his chest and started to clean him.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed backed away a little so she can wash him "Sorry."
The OCA
Katt smiled back at Blaze, "You know if we ever get married or something you'd go hungry." Katt teased, "You think their food is bad you should try mine." She giggled a bit as she grabbed onto Blaze's arm and hung on him slightly as they walked to the school.

*Apartment*

"I uh well uh," Shadow stumbled on his words as it seemed like his whole body seemed to turn red as he blushed, "A-Alice."

OOC: Aww, someone's too shy to ask for a BJ. That's so cute.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei growls seductively.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
he moans feeling her tail slapping his butt and then grins as he starts to finger her harder and adding a third finger now as he humps her harder maoning loud. "nrrrngh!! you want.... harder... you got it.... hon" he says between moans, his orgasm developing fast now
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
she slaps his butt again playfully with her tail as she moans loudly while he humps her harder and faster.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
he humps her deeper and harder as he feels her juices all over his fingers, he keeps massing her pussy and breasts as he holds his orgasm in to make it last longer as he moans loud
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions