Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Alice giggled as she drank down his cum, when she felt she had enough she put her paw on the head of his cock, pressing the peehole so it'd splurt and she'd get literally bathed in his cum. She smiled cutely while doing so and let her smaller tongue out her maw.
When his orgasm died down, she gave his messed up cock a light lick again, "I love your taste" she whispered as she started cleaning it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze got dressed quickly before knocking on the door to the room Katt was, "Mistress are you about ready to go?" he asked
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Sorry for not posting CW ><

"Not as hot as you are right now." Disturbed gave Carman a firm slap on the ass.
The OCA
And all too quickly, Kurtz had his claw next to her leaking pussy. With a small grin, he started twiddling the clitoris for a few seconds, before moving a finger and slowly starting to slide it within her entrance.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"All ready," Katt walked out in a shirt that was slightly big on her and a pair of blue jeans, "What do you think? Too tomboyish?" She asked as she examined herself in a mirror.

*Apartment*

Shadow's dick gave off a few more small spurts before it stopped, "Alice, I didn't mean to do that." He said, "I just couldn't hold it in." He looked down at her, admiring how arousing she looked covered in his cum.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Mitsuki suddenly hugs him with her head on his strong chest. "...Thank you...for understanding me...I'm always hope that...he will return to me..someday..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Blaze asked Katt, "Do you want to get something to eat before we go back to school?"
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"You were supposed to do so" Alice said, looking on the cock and smiling, "Now you are lubricated enough, you don't want to hurt me with this giant, do you?" she said, winking to him, he wanted him to feel really good in all senses.

Mar caressed Mitsuki's back slowly with a claw, he patted it softly "Don't you worry. I understand you perfectly" he said.

Dot half-closed her eyes as she felt the claw, she moaned as her erected clit got pleasured, she was about to cum, "K-Kurtz... I'm about to..." she started breathing harder and panting.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Mitsuki murrs a bit, feeling his claw caressing her back. Then, she looks to him, smiles happily. "By looking and talking with you...I manage to cure of my sadness.."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: Well that boosted the ol' ego.

IC:

Shadow smiled at the compliment, "Well, I really don't want to hurt ya." He said as he smiled at her, "But I think we might have a diffrent problem on our hands now." he said as he noted his member slowly retreating back into it's pouch.

*Blaze's*

"We should get back just in time for lunch," Katt smiled as she walked out of the apartment with him, "They have some good food at the cafeteria."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad