Join our server on Discord

SPAM-A-THON!!! (Beware! Yiffy stuff is possible!)
That's why I hate it. You judge me as a nice guy. I'M LIKE ALL OF YOU. You can go fullboard with my characters. I have my limits, and that is only with inflation, expansion and making false events. This is why I get pissed sometimes. You all think of me as a nice guy - how about you treat me as like everyone else for once instead of an individual?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Wow...sorry
The OCA
It's how I feel. Why am I so out of the line? I want to have fun. Why do I have to be given the 'nice guy' title and be given a total different dose of fun? I want to at least have the same amount of fun as eveyone else, not just scrounge off what a 'nice guy' can have.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Because personally over MSN you ARE a nice guy...its hard to think of you as not a nice guy becaus I know you are...I'll try and think of you as and equal..and I'm sorry if it upset you..
The OCA
It has. At one point, I even questioned myself of why the fuck I ever tried turning back to the old Kyo if everyone's gonna go treating me like that. >.>
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well I'm sorry when I see a nice guy it usually means a good thing. But if you want me to treat your characters like I do like everyone elses then I will.
The OCA
That's what I was saying. You're basing your reactions to my characters on my personality. I got annoyed at that. I'm not my characters.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I'm sorry its just the whole time with the Nath and Saph thing I guess I kind of viewed all of your characters sort of like that..

Saphire: *pounces Nath* You...like me the way I am right?
The OCA
Nath: Yes... I do. *chuckes softly and cuddles Saphire* It's just... I want you to be a little more honest with me, okay? Tell me if you don't want to do something. *pokes tongue out*

My characters are different in their own ways.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: But I have been honest with you...h-havent I?
The OCA