Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Shadow's pinching made Alice squirm in delight, "Mrrr... you are so good at this..." she said, gasping from pleasure as the pressure made her pussy leak juices which started to stain her panties again under her mini-skirt.

The dragoness shivered at the tact of the slick dragon tongue on her pink nipple, it started hardening the more he licked and it only made her moan more, "Hrrr... Kurtzy... nnhhh..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hearing her moan, he continued to lick over her nipple more, as his other claw moved up once more like before and slowly started to grope the other breast. A small smile appeared across his face, though, as he stopped licking and immediately put the nipple into his maw, suckling on it and still rolling his dragon tongue over it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan smiles and starts to move again slowly humping her while moaning as he licks her left ear while his paws take hold of her beautiful breasts cupping them gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow's member was already fully out of his pouch as he got the scent of her arousal. "Okay," he flicked playfully at her nipple as he stood up off her, "Roll over." He said as he unbuckled his pants and let them drop to the floor, his erected member poking out of his pouch.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Let's ease it up first," Alice said, smiling as she neared her face to Shadow's crotch as she knelt, "Stay still" she got her muzzle next to the dog's member, then stuck out her tongue and started bathing it with her saliva while her eyes half-closed.

Dorothy arched her head back, moaning louder as her nipples were treated, she was fully enjoying each lick, and with them her arousal raised more and more along with the precum leaking from her pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Moving his fingers, Kurtz twiddled the nipple of her right breast in-between two fingers while groping the breast. His tongue continued to flicker and roll over the nipple in his muzzle, as he wanted to tease her as much as he possibly could.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Lick all you want mistress. If you don't mind me asked what caused you to haul me into the bathroom at school?" asked Blaze as he licked Katts neck.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Hrrr!" she murred, her orgasm had started to build up from pleasure, she smiled deeply from blissful satisfaction, "Ohhh Kurtz... yeah... mmnnh... more..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Mitsuki blushed a litle as feeling his strong arm on her body. Then, she continued. "After being together for 14 years, I have a deep feeling towards him...One day, I confess to him that I loves him...and wates to become his girlfrend. He return my confession by telling me that he loves me too..." She try to hold her sad feelings before proceed.

"On one day, myself and Ryan went to supermarket to buy groceries and foods for tonight's dinner...That day is quite dark and raining heavily....Because of my mistake passing the road without seeing the traffic light...he got hit by a car...Everything happen in a blink of eyes...Then, I bring him to hospital...for an imediate treatment..." She paused again, her body shivers a bit, even though her body is quite warm enough from her thick yet fluffy fur.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds