Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Yeah... play games." Kurtz then moved his neck slightly, and kissed her on the lips for a few seconds, before pulling out. "...And I don't mind what type of game it is."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Mitsuki's ears picked up after hearing his words. She slowly turns her vision to him, and at the same time, her transparent sleeping cloth reveals her chest. "...Really..?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh I do know that, and I did agree to take a shower with you." Disturbed put his paw on her lap "I dont know why you ran out like that."

Saphire walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her and her hair "CARMAN!!! YOUR TURN!!" she shouted downstairs as she went back to her room.
The OCA
OOC:

Faiz Wrote:transparent sleeping cloth

Sleeping cloth in the streets?

IC:

Mar smiled to comfort Mitsuki and caressed her left cheek with his claw a bit, "Come on, why don't you smile? I'm sure a pretty girl like you can give a really nice smile."

Dot pecked his muzzle, "Come on silly, stop playing, I know what you want" she murred and winked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mrrr... Love with my sweetie? Why, of course..." He then chuckled, before murring. "...Or just teasing ya..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
he slowly pushes the rest of his dick inside her tailhole and rests on top of her feeling her tails around him as he moans and murrs. "so tight...." is the only thing he says as he licks her neck softly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You made sound like you would much rather watch the game. Also wonce my heat is gone it will be a relief for me and you since I won't want to scew you ever five minutes," Carman said with laugh.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC : She can coers her body with her long dark brown hair. *grins*

IC :

Mitsuki blushes a bit, feeling the softness of his paw caressing her cheek, and she slowly raise a smile; her sad feelngs slowly fades away.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: Yeah but, is it really normal for a girl to wander in the streets with only sleeping cloth?

IC:

Mar smiled, "I have a date in three hours, but guess we can go somewhere. What do you say? I would really," but he spotted as his moved up, he scratched behind his head, "Uhhh..." he grinned playfully, "I haven't asked your name yet."

Dorothy grinned widely, "I want!" she said eagerly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
With a grin, Kurtz nodded, and quickly made his way over to their bedroom, opening the door quickly. Moving over to the bed, he lied her down on it, before snuggling up beside her on it. "Mrrr.... then... you get what you want... love..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds