Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Carman in a huff said, "Never mind go back to your game," as she left the she loudly closed the door and head to the bathroom.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"But..." Was all Disturbed could say before she slammed the door "Okay."

Saphire was just rinsing her hair out of shampoo shaking her hair time to time getting all the suds out, "Oh..cant foget my tail." she giggled as she lathered up her puffy tail.
The OCA
she suddenly arches her back to the limits and winces softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Carman knock on the bathroom door and asked, "Mind If I come in and clean up with you?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Saphire stopped as she was just cleaning her tail "Is that you Carman?! I'll be out in a minute I'm just finishing up." she shouted over the running water.
The OCA
"Okay Saphire Do hurry though," said Carman as she thouth to her self, "I can't wait for day after tomorrow and my heat would begone and I can a normal relation with him with out wonting to screw is brains out," as she stood there waiting for Saphire to get out.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Okay!!" Saphire was just pudding soap on her tail to make it nice and shiny. She resumed humming through the rest of her shower.
The OCA
Carman went back to Disturbed room and open the door quietly and said, "I sorry for the the way I sounded and acted but not what I said. You need to realized that one go around won't help me muc but only full my desire," said Carman camly as she sat next to him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Mitsuki shooks her head slowly as looking at Mar again."...I'm okay...Sorry for hugging you.." She then turn her vision, trying to hide her sad feelings.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Alice sighed in relaxation, "I'm glad lunch takes over half hour, I want to have as much as you as possible," she grinned and then kicked back her sneakers and socks, "Play with me, baby" she said as she licked her lips and mid-closed her eyes.

Mar put his claws on Mitsuki's shoulders as comfort, "Hey... you wanna talk about it? I wouldn't like to see you crying and be responsible of it at the same time."

"Play games? Gee..." Dorothy giggled, then nuzzled the dragon's neck.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad