Join our server on Discord

Claria and Rick Clan Wars (Yumi / Fred_18 RPG)
I started to moan a little, trying to be quiet as Rick started to rub his tail on my leg. "It happens only at night, all of the elders sit around a massive table with there son or daughter next to them and we all hold hands. We have a part of the spirits of our ancestors inside us. We have to think about that one person all at the same time. I've talked to my mum many times." I say and smile and Rick.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
"That must be nice." I smile back at her before grinning at her with a heated look, using my tail to caress slowly up her leg and under her dress. "there are quite a few housing rooms that are for guests that visit every so often, most of them are empty half the time though." I say, gesturing with my arm to a room that had a red circle hanging from a hook, as my tail wrapped around her thigh. "red circles are merchents, green is the officials and other important people, blue is for common guests that stay the night or something..and the ones with none are empty."
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I knew what Rick wanted, so did I. I kept moaning loving the feeling. "Do you want to go in there now?" I asked grinning back at him, wanting him badly.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I loosen my tail from her thigh a bit, to wrap upward, surprised to feel her wearing a thong, before using my tail to lightly tickle her folds through her thong. "I am privilaged to check the rooms at random times, to see if anything is out of place or needs to be updated. So yes, we can check one of the rooms." I pull her a little closer, wrapping an arm around her more, so that my hand was right under her breast.
The OCA
I bite my lip as Rick put his tail on my folds, trying not to make any loud moans. "Y-Yes, sure." I say moaning softly as I feel Ricks hand was by my breast.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I put a little more pressure on her folds, softly squeezing her thigh, and lightly cupping her breast. All of that to anyone one else was unnoticed, which was good since a merchant came out of a room nodded and went on his way totally clueless. "Ah, this one looks like a room to check." I point to one that was secluded and had no circles on it, all the while my other hand busy lightly rubbing her breast in slow circular motion and have her nipple between my forefinger and thumb.
The OCA
I smiled and bit my lip once more as I seen a man passed us clueless as Rick he kept rubbing my folds. "Ugh.... Rick." I say softly loving the feeling of him touching my breast.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I stop in front of the door, searching my pocket for the master key, using my tail to move her thong aside and rub her folds. My hand sliding under her dress top to caress her nipple and breast. "Ah, here it is," I say, playing with her nipple as I put the key in the door and unlocking it. My tail running up her folds, pressing lightly on her clit, I turn to her and give her a deep kiss to disguise the moan for a moment.
The OCA
I try not to moan as Rick teases my body and I bit my lip but kisses Rick back smiling as I did.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I slowly pull my tail from her leg, and pull my hand from her dress, gesturing to the room with a bow. "After you milady"
The OCA