Join our server on Discord

Emmy and Kiva = Cuties :3
Emmy murs long and lustfully as her neck is rubbed lovingly, "mmmrrr...Kiva my love.." The wolfess then starts sucking Kiva's nipple softly while her paw guides underneath the fox's bottom to start rubbing her finger around her tailhole.
The OCA
Kiva murrs softly and then happily as she suckles lovingly on Emmy's ear. her own paw caresses Emmy's back for a little while longer before slowly guiding her paw down to Emmy's back and give it a good squeeze.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy murs seductivly as Kiva squeezed her cutie butt then she got an idea, "Kiva my love," she stops sucking her nipple and hugs her close, "C-can we do something? I think you'll like it."
The OCA
"and what is it that you want to do my love?" she asks softly while smiling lovingly at Emmy and then bringing her paws up to caress Emmy's hair gently and softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy blushing deeply slowly backs up to one end of the tub then turned around on her knees rising her cute but sexy butt up out of the water raising her tail to give Kiva a good view of her pussy and tailhole. "In..in a a drawer at the sink I..have a toy that I want to try with you," she said looking back at her with a seductive look in her eye, "I..I want you to use it on me.."
The OCA
Kiva couldn't help but blush while admiring the wonderful view she has in front of her. her ears then perked up once she heard about another toy and nods. "I will go get that toy my love" she said softly as she got off the tub and head towards the sink to then open the drawer in search for that toy Emmy mentioned about.

OOC: brother, I found a pic that after modified it a bit on photoshop, it looks just like Kiva :D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Within that drawer Kiva was searching for laid a long purplish dildo that had rounded ends on both ends of the dildo.

"See I..never got to use that one, because I need someone else to use it," Emmy explains blushing very neeply while in the tub.
The OCA
Kiva blushes deep and then gently grabs the dildo before going back to inside the tub and blushing deeply as she looks at Emmy. "s-so you want me to use this on you honey?" she asks softly, making sure that was her lover's wish.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yes I do," Emmy answered turning around to run a finger up Kiva's slit, "You just put one end in your lovely pussy here," she then leaned down and gave it a gentle, loving lick.
The OCA
Kiva wagged her tail happily and murred softly while feeling the pleasing feeling coming from the lick Emmy gave to her love box. "hmm.. why don't you put the dildo inside of me then my love.. after all you are so close to my entrance right now" she giggles while blushing
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions