Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
Her pre-cum and oil now providing ample lubrication, Dark Panthermon began to thrust into her, slowly at first, then faster and faster, until his balls were literally slapping against her. His cock started vibrating, signalling the inevitable.

"Uhh...hope you...like...cum inflation...ohhh...because...here...it...cums!" he roared, shooting a massive load into her womb. His orgasm was so large and she so small, that her belly began to bulge out, bloating up with his seed.
What did he say? Ohhh... this just feels so nice to even think bad... she thought after letting out a scream from the cum flowing inside her, "AHHH!! Darky!" she yelped out loud a lovely nickname that had randomly hit her head whilst the love-making.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dark Panthermon bucked into her a few more times, a few more spurts of cum shooting into the little rookie. Shadow let out a groan of satisfaction, leaning over to nuzzle her cum-swollen tummy.

"Darky? Hmm, not bad of a nickname, sweetie. And do you want one as well, or is Aqua good enough for you, my love? Oh, and would you like to keep that cum in your tummy for awhile?" he purred, licking and kissing her belly.
Aqua murred as her belly was caressed, she giggled as he finished and heard him repeat the nickname, "Aww... you like it? I think it suits you... gee..." then she heard his suggestion, "Hmm... since I chose a name for you," she giggled, "Why not you choose one for me?" she finished with a cute smile.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dark Panthermon..er Darky thought for a minute. However, he was unable to come up with a nickname fitting for her.

"Hmm, might need to think on that one for a bit, sweetie. A cute womon needs a cute nickname, and I want my new mate to have the best," he cooed, nuzzling her, then catching her lips in a passionate kiss, pushing his tongue into her mouth.

Outside, Ranamon let out another squeal as she climaxed again, her hand becoming even more soaked in her juices.

"OOhh, you two look so cute together," she squealed to herself. She wanted to go in there and smother them both in hugs and kisses, but she decided her dark lover needed some "quality time" with his new mate.

"Better go entertain mahself while mah pussycat and his dragoness get to know each other," she chirped, walking out into the main room

OCC: Once again, Ranamon will be out of play for a while.
OOC: That is, if you want. Since Gunter is already Static, I can make Veemon come nearby, heh heh.

IC:

Aqua giggled over his suggestions, but blinked as her lips were kissed, as soon as the tongue entered, she got it and started to kiss her mate passionately once again, "Mmnnhh... Darky.."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Fine by me. Should prove interesting.

Darky broke the kiss and nuzzled her, lapping at her face like a mother cat cleaning her kittens. His hand drifted down to her plump butt, squeezing a cheek.

"So soft and plump. Mind if I spank it; I like seeing a girl's tushie wiggle," he purred, kneading the cheek like dough and giving it some soft pats.
OOC: Kay, I'll do that when I wake up. For now...

IC:

"Mmnhh... ohh..." Aqua murred and moaned over both treatments, she for a change was enjoying someone was liking to play with her butt, she plump butt-cheeks, and for some males, this was excessive. Most males that she had been with unfortunately, "Spanking... so tempting... go ahead..." she said with a sly grin on her face, lifting her butt and tail up for him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Darky purred as he looked at her plumb, ripe butt. He began to nuzzle her cheeks, giving them a few licks in between. Then he sat up and pulled his hand back, giving her a light swat on her left cheek, her butt giggling at the swat.

"Mmm, bet you never thought a spanking could be considered sexual," he murred, continuing to swat her butt, alternating from cheek to cheek and from hard swats to soft swats. Her butt was turning a delightful shade of purple and was getting warm to the touch.
"Mmnhhh!" Aqua wriggled in bliss, she didn't know how much pleasure she could get just by getting her butt slapped, "Yeahh... more..." she moaned.

And there was Veemon, his body was even more beefed up than that morning, "I need to stop doing so much non-stop... I couldn't stop lifting those weights today," he said, looking on his huge biceps on his arms and blinking as he passed by, but he spotted Ranamon in the way as she was near the door when he passed by, Hello blue nurse!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad