Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
Angel blushed. "Nina..." she said softly, rubbing her cheeks against nina's breasts.
Ivy walked in on them.

"Oh- I didn't know you were here Cuz- oh." Ivy said.
''Sure... it's nice to meet you Grey'' He said in a low tone and kept staring to the Shiira, then he snapped for a bit and looked on Grey ''And I thought you had problems here'' He grinned and then shook hands with the wolf creature.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"no-no problems here." Grey grinned. "mr.- what was your name again?"
''Oh... sure, the name's Mar'' He looked around for a bit and then turned to him chuckling and stroking his white hair back ''I'm quite impressed by this place, it's really nice, you have hella big house Grey'' He said and then swished his tails around as he stared from time to time to Shiira, ignoring the others.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Grey looked at Mar- then at Shiira. Then he grinned. "I see Shiira's caught your eyes! she's my cute neighbor!" Grey grinned.
He blushed even his red fur didn't show it very well, but then he quickly replied ''Well, it's not common seeing a pretty girl around so much at the gym where I go'' He chuckled and then looked at Shiira ''But yeah, you are really cute Shiira'' He stroked his white hair back so his face wasn't hidden by it, then as he swished his tails around he looked on her eyes ''Pretty eyes too'' He smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I noticed." Grey said, looking shiira in the eyes and smiling charmingly at her. "want anything to eat?"
Ryu looked over at Shiira, 'Depends on what your offering.' "I'm good."

OOC: Wasn't Ivy with blue?

IC:

Nina looked at Ivy as she entered the room, "Wow, uhhh, hehe awkward moment." 'Darn. Just when it was getting good.'
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: the question is: wasnt blue with IVY? I guess theyre done for now!

IC: hey- can I join?
OOC: Uhhhh, okay.

IC:

Nina blinked a few times as she made sure she wasn't hearing things, 'I think I'm gonna like it here.' "I wouldn't mind. If Angel doesn't have any arguments."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad