Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
He wraps all his dick in his tail, the tip tickling around the head of his cock as it started to jerk him off really fast.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey moans slightly loude, hanging onto Mar's neck, precum gathering at his tip.
He starts to jerk him off really hard, Mar then licks all his face caressing his back with his claws.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey begins to cum while he does that, enjoying it.
His tail takes all the cum and he brings it closer to them, he puts it between Flamey's and his face, his tail all covered in his cum, he starts to lick the cum on the tail seductevily, leaving it cummed in front of Flamey's face, his claws caressing his back in a massaging like way.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Curiously, Flamey gives it a lick--and makes a face.
He giggles at seeing his face ''You didn't like it much I can see'' He smiled and retreated his tail, then cuddled Flamey again ''I... really hope... I could help you a bit...''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Help me with what?"
''To try... to ease your pain... I didn't want to see you feel bad... I hate seeing my friends suffering Flamey...'' Mar says, smiling a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Flamey just gives him a big hug. Somehow, Flamey felt better, as if somehow, things would work out.