Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"uuhh." Disturbed's member spat out a small amount of precum.
The OCA
Dan humped her harder and faster feeling her cumming as her walls clamping his dick were taking him to the edge, he held his orgasm in and kept humping her harder, his paws roaming her breasts hungrily as he growled in pleasure.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Carman laped up the precum like it was the best drink in the world and sucked harder on his member to get him to cum in her mouth.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"D-Dan...mmnhh.... that is soooo good" she managed to say between moans, she kept letting out more juices as her orgasm haven't died down yet. her body spasms and her inner walls kept clamping his dick in a very pleasurable way
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Back to Mitsuki, she didn't have a night class and jumping around towards her college to look around. As her way to college, she notices Mar who walking towards Saphire's house. Then, she stopped, looking to Mar from far.

As her past still haunting her, she can't kept her vision away from Mar.

--------Flashback---------

Ryan, the first person she met during her childhood. Ryan looks almost as same with Martin, but only he had a long dark brown hair. He became Mitsuki's important person since he become her best friend. They always do anything together until they turn into 14.

One day, Mitsuki confess to Ryan to become her boyfriend, and Ryan accept her confession, since he also loves Mitsuki. But, bad things were happened to Ryan a day after the confession.

Ryan involve in accident which happened in front of Mitsuki during stormy day, all the way return home after spending some time together at supermarket for buying things. Mitsuki can't hod her deep feelings towards Ryan and that time, she cry for the second time as her parents as well as her beloved sister passed away because of the same accident.

Until now, she searching for her boyfriend who she believed he still alive after saw all the medical things that attach on his body were pull out from his body, when she were in deep sleep besides Ryan's bed.

-------End of flashback---------

It was 5 years after the missing of Ryan and she found the similar person with her boyfriend. Without waiting, she follows Mar to see if he was her boyfriend or other person.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Y.....Yoosei.... I.... I'm.... I'm..... gonna...." he couldn't finish as he pushed his dick as deep as possible inside of her hard and came hard releasing a huge barrage of his seed in her womb as he held her tightly as he continued humping her as he cums.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ooc: Sorry about forgetting you like that Boss

Ic: Blaze held down Katt but still aling her to move up and down some. He contenued to eat her out and tasting her juices when he knew that she was about to cum Blaze began to rub her clit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt moaned loudly as she threw her head back on the bed, she grabbed so tightly at the bed that her claws began cutting through the sheets, "OH OHHH BLAAAAAAAAZE!!!" Her hips gave one final thrust as her orgasm, on the verge of bursting since the movies, shot out of her so hard it actually hurt a bit, but the pain wasn't even noticed as she continued cumming, her juices pouring out of her almost non-stop, "Ohh, oh, th-thank yoOUUUUU!!" She started saying as she came again immediatly her body was exhausted already her grib on the bed loosening as she felt exhausted, "O-okay, stop now. You are forgiven my precious slave." She said to Blaze as she panted heavily, trying to catch her breath.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As Katt orgasim Blaze coughed as he tried to swalow as of her cum has he could as it came out be the time she was done Blazes face was covered in sticky cum and what little fur he did have was matted to his face. Blaze just panted the for a sec and said in a joking tone, "You sure know how to drown a guy Mistress."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt smiled a bit as she rested on the bed, her body felt like it weighed a ton, "Blaze," She smiled a bit at him as she began nodding off, "I love..." She didn't finish the sentence as she fell asleep from her exhaustion, a large smile on her face as her tail flicked around with a mind of it's own.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad