Join our server on Discord

Winter Lovers ( Yumi / Fred_18 )
I started to feel his kisses, my body started to tingle a little as he kissed his way to my folds.
I started to move my leg to the middle of his and started to rub my knee against his cock softly.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I went past her folds, kissing her inner thigh to her knee before going back up. I felt her other knee rubbing against my cock, getting me going a bit.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I was very turned on as he kiss my folds and started to moan quiet a bit as he did so as I rubbed my leg against his cock.
Creative Minds
The OCA
My hand started moving to her hips and up her side, as i lick her folds slowly before stopping and starting again, teasing her. her leg rubbing against my cock, arousing me.
The OCA
I started to moan again and this time my orgasm had come very quick. I started to grab the sheets as I could feel it going to go out of me any second.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I started licking her clitoris, inside her folds as well as the outside. i put one of her legs over my shoulder. She was close to the edge.
The OCA
“Ahh....good…god…Anthony.” I groan as I had just orgasm came out of me quickly.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I held her hips as I kept sucking and licking, waiting for her orgasm to ease up. I could feel her body tremble as her orgasm went on.
The OCA
My hands had grasped onto the bed as the orgaum was quickly coming out of me as I was still rubbing Anthony’s cock.
Creative Minds
The OCA
During all this I had forgotten about my own building climax, until I felt my own orgasm come along, making me groan into her folds in pleasure. My hips rubing my cock against her leg and the bed.
The OCA