Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
"Good," he smiled and kissed Angela's lips. It was a quick kiss, more like a peck on the lips. He then kissed Silvia, which was more passionate, more like a french kiss which lasted a minute of two. He then kissed Amy, petting the girl's body, as he french kissed her as well.
Silvia blushed, and Amy licked her lips after the kiss, curling up next to him, while Angela simply sat there. Why? Why had she been neglected? She had accepted him as her master from the start, she had been good, she had done everything he wanted her to do...why then was Silvia, even her clones, that much better than her? She then wondered why she cared, she was not the clone, they were. Angela sighed sadly and sat against the back of the bed. Silvia was more attractive than her anyways, so it was not a huge shocker. She would just wait for her master to fuck them, or her, or all at the same time, or for him to dispose of her like he had disposed of the defective Silvia. It was her fate, after all, to be a toy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex noticed Angela moving away from him and he moved closer to her and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Angela....What's wrong?" he asked, and looked at the other girls before kissing her cheek and licking her neck. "Master is here, Angela. Tell him why you're sad?" he said as his hands moved to grope her breasts and ass, while his mouth licked and sucked her neck.
"N-Nothing master, really, Im fine." She moaned softly as she was groped and licked. "Please, enjoy your s-self, I will be here if you need to use me." She snuggled against him and moaned a little more as Silvia and Amy played a little, Amy being on her back and pawing at a string Silvia had plucked from the bed and was dangling above her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"But I want my slaves to be happy two, Angela. And you're one of my slaves, remember?" Alex said, and kissed Angela's cheek. "Are you sure nothing is wrong, my dear?" he asked, as his hand squeezed her breasts and ass.
"Ahhh...N-No, its OK master...ohh...Im...your toy, plaything, I just want you to be happy with me. Whatever purpose you set for me is fine, and all I want is to fulfill your expectations..no matter how high...or low...they might be." Angela said as she moaned softly. He stomach rumbled then and she blushed. She had not eaten once since arriving if once did not count cum.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked at Angela for some time before shrugging and moving back to Amy and Silvia, wanting to play with the little kitten two. He petted Amy's ass and kissed Silvia's cheek as a very large bump became noticable on his croch.
Angela rubbed her arm and looked down. She supposed it was all fine and good, he would have to feed them all eventually so she did not have to bring food up yet. But she was clearly hungry and he had ignored it...It stung her a little, but what could she do? Nothing, nothing but cover herself up in the covers and try to get some sleep before they were fed.

Silvia blushed cutely as her cheek was kissed and Amy purred as her but was stroked, her soft firm ass feeling pleasure from the stroke. Silvia handed Alex the string and said "You try, go ahead, dangle it above her. I know it seems kinda cruel, but we are all naked anyways so I cant really degrade anyone here anymore than they already are and she seems to enjoy it allot. Just be careful with her claws."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex nodded and held the sting above Amy, and teased her with it, moving it left and right, then up and down. "Come on Amy, come get it," he teased, dangling it around her and above her. Come on, little kitten."
Amy playfully batted at the string cutely, reaching up with her feet sometimes, being very very flexible. She then reached up quickly and scratched his hand a little, drawing three shallow lines of blood. She did not seem to notice and kept playing with the string, but Silvia did, and she hoped that Alex either didnt or did not care for the poor kittens sake.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)