Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
The last thrust Gin made into her did more then break her, it shattered her. She screamed out in a death wail as her mind broke into so many little pieces, her tears streaming from her eyes like rivers. She then lurched up and hugged Gin, bringing her face only a few inches from him, her teary eyes staring into his as Sarah died. "B-Bye...." she whispered, and the sorrow in her voice could not have been any deeper if her voice had come from the depths of hell itself. And then she was gone. Her eyes glazed over and for a moment she did nothing. And then she moved forward and licked the side of Gin's face softly with her soft tongue before laying back on her back and whimpering for more, bucking her hips cutely, her eyes begging him to finish what he had started. She was no longer Sarah, she was someone new, something new, created by Gin and his lust. She was his from that day forward, all his and if he ever left her she would surely die.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter cackled and patted Rei's head, before gazing upon the Sailor Scouts, seeing them fall to their lust and becoming nothing, but screaming whores, wanting nothing, but sex. "Anything else you would like to say to your teammates?" he asked, ordering his monsters to stop and each of them were broken, all except for Sailor Moon, their leader. "To your former leader?"
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rei stopped mid lick her tongue still on Hunters cock as she glared at Serena "I always thought you were a bitch. Why can't you just enjoy this?...Oh! Master I bet she needs more! She always seemed like a slut so one monster wouldn't be enough! " Rei beamed as started licking his cock again "Goodbye sailor scouts."
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gin focused licking her ears more as he thrusted hfaster than ever shaking Sharah and the bed.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sarah moaned more and cried out as she orgasmed, the teasing of her ears sending her over the edge and making her cum hard. Her back arched and her pussy held his dick tightly, pouring her love juices over both their thighs.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter nodded and two more monsters joined in and began fucking Sailor Moon. Hunter looked at Rei and smiled, and placed his hand on her ass. "So slut, how do you like being a slut? Is it better than a Sailor Scout?" he laughed.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gin laughed even more as he pulled out and shot his load all over her belly and chest "So how do you feel Sarah?"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh it's wonderful! So mch better than being a sailor scout!" Rei sang as she watched Silor moon getting royally fucked by the monsters "Soo master, what do we do next?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sarah only moaned gently and looked up at him dimly, clearly still on the throes of her orgasm. She finally whimpered little and began to lick off as much of Gin's cum as she could. "Master..." She said silently. "Master...I am..good slut.." She said, licking up all that she could.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Okay, cut," Hunter said and the video suddenly paused. "Very good Rei!" he applauded. "Now we have only one last scene for the DVD. This is the climax, where I put you and the other Sailor Scouts at and altar with a few other monsters and we all get 'married.' Tuxedo Mask will come into save you, along some other fighters, but you and the other Sailor Scouts will basically say no, and my monsters will kill them. After that, we fuck. Get it?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gin sighed as he looked down at her "Your not the Sarah I wanted but you'll have to do...at least until I get her back..." he said as he sat down and pulled the new Sarah onto his scooping up some cum on two fingers and bringing it to her mouth.

"Uh huh! I get it master!" Rei chirped nodding enthusiastically as she stood up an clung to Hunter nuzzling happily against him.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Good," Hunter smiled. "Computer, scene Climax, File 1532. Action." As he said that, the room changed and the two were standing at an altar, with the rest of the Sailor Scouts, all of who were wearing wedding dresses. Next to the others were a demon, for each. "Do you Sailor Scouts take these men as your husbands?" a man asked.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)