Join our server on Discord

Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars)
< Dantooine >

"I completely understand...you have nothing to explain...", Psyrixia replied, closing her eyes and gently bowing her head. "Maybe...after we become better acquainted...and find out a little more about each other." Looking up, directly at Altima she perked up her tone, "However...we still haven't finished our bath yet, have we?", she smiled. "You know...we can still have some fun...without actually having sex...that is, if you want to and are up for it." She gradually, slid back off Altima'a legs and knelt in the tub.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Y-yeah... I'm sorry..." Altima said, as he resumed bathing Psyrixia.
Yoosei twitches her ears and glances at the battle for a few seconds before glancing back at Damian.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Dantooine >

Rinsing off her upper body and wings Psyrixia commented, "Well...It looks as if you've done a stellar job washing my upper half...now...", the dragoness rose up from her kneeling position and sat up on the edge of the tub. As the warm bathwater dripped off her body, she held out her right leg and slyly suggested to Altima, "If you want finish what you started...you can begin with my feet and work your way...upward."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: You talking to Shadow or Cervane?
OOC:He was talking to Cervane.
Dominic smiled, glancing over at her briefly. "I like to think that's the wisest course of action, but not everyone agrees with me, Jedi or Sith."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Yoosei chuckles softly and swishes her tails from one side to another. "well I agree with you..and I am a Jedi.. at least now you found another that agrees in that subject"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< dantooine >

"U-upwards...?" Altima recoiled, as he held the soap bar in midair. "S-sure.." the dragon said shakily, as his tail wagged back and forth repeatedly. He began at her feet, rubbing the soap around, making slow progress up her leg.
"Mmmmm. that feels wonderful!", Psyrixia hissed. Bracing herself on the tub's edge, she slowly opened her legs as Altima carefully lathered up her right thigh. "Don't be shy...", she coaxed, "I won't bite... especially down there."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz