Join our server on Discord

The Foxhole (Furry Strip Club/Bar/Yiff Hotel. all welcome)
kalyx2549 Wrote:< Dragon Room >

Lost in her overwhelming passion, Indigo pushed Altima onto his back, all the while maintaining her lip-lock on him. Gasping for air, in between her tongue-wrestling, she embraced him tightly while staddling his body with her knees. Altima continue to rub her pussy, underneath her soaked panties, as she arched and bucked in response. Releasing her arms, Indigo grabbed his shirt at the waist and pulled it over his head. As she looked at his bare chest, she recoiled in surprise and exclaimed, "Are those breasts?!"

OOC: uhm... thats called power playing.... so... just keep in mind that that is frowned upon... I'm not a mod, but I dislike powerplayers, so don't do it again or i will have take it up  to the mods, and they will unleash cruel justice...or somehting along the lines of that...

IC: "huh?" Altima looked down, as he saw that indeed his mounds had grown out. "Oh,uhm..." Altima said nervously. This was the first time he had changed genders in front of someone, and unwillingly too. He quickly shrank them back. "S-sorry..." Altima apologized.
Yoosei moans softly in delight and then her nose twitched when she caught Mitsuki's soft scent. she grins and then guides her tails to Mitsuki's shorts and slowly starts to undo them before slowly grabbing the rim of them and pulling them down. "...hmmm"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Forgive me for being so forward with my character. I meant no disrespect. It won't happen again. As you can see, I'm still a novice here and still learning RPG etiquette. I also didn't know your character could change genders. Sorry again!

< Dragon Room >

IC: Indigo embraced the dragon, "Altima, forgive me for my outburst. I meant no disrespect...I was just surprised that's all. You're a hermaphrodite, aren't you?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: yeah... he can change genders, and if you didn't know... then why did your character say "are those breasts?". As for ettiquette, well, I just wanted to let you know that there are some mods that take that harshly, and I just wanted to give you fair warning before you get a scolding or an account suspension or something...

IC: "W-well, I'm not a hermaphrodite, b-but I can change genders, and also have all three parts..." Altima said, turning his head away. "Y-you're not mad...are you?"
OOC: Again, I would like to apologize for my character crossing the line into a power playing role.
I'll try to explain how I misinterpreted your character's physical appearance. From reading Altima's character stats, within this thread, I surmised that not only did he possess both sets of sexual organs, but breasts, as well. And since he wore comfortable clothing, that maybe they wouldn't be noticable, until he was undressed. I made this assuption...and that was an oversight on my part. The ensuing interaction was not meant to embarrass or degrade your character, but to show how naive and inexperienced mine was. (Indigo was not expecting this on a seemingly male being.) If you no longer feel comfortable interacting with my character, I will remove her from the "scene".
I wish no animosity between us and hope we can begin anew.

IC: "Of course not...", Indigo consoled, "please don't think that I am." Repostioning herself in front of Altima, she knelt on one knee, clasped both his claws with her paws and pleaded, "Look Altima, I like you...for being you. Whether you have male parts, female parts, or a combination of both...that doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is that your here with me and...I want to be your friend." She begins to sob. "I wish I never reacted the way I had and said what I did. Please...let's start over again...don't leave me." She buries her head in her paws.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: lol... well as for what happens in character is what our characters feel... don't worry abotu it, I do want you to stay.

IC: "Oh, uhm... well, I want to be your friend, as well Indigo.." Altima said, as he embraced her close to his body. The warmth of her body brought pleasure to Altima, as he held her tightly. "Don't be sorry for how you reacted. It's only natural for someone to be a little shocked or surprised when they see something...slightly unnatural. But, if you want to, we can take a break or something.."
Zinc finished writing and filing, and put them all back into the file cabinet. "whew...filing is annoying..." she sat back in her chair, staring out the front door.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Indigo looked up, and wiped her eyes. "Oh, Altima!", she cried, "You've made me so happy!" she lays her head on his chest. "I don't really have any real friends I can count on...and now...being on my own...trying to find work... Believe me, you are far...far from unnatural. "Slowly standing up and straightening her clothes she admits, "Well, I sure made a mess of things, didn't I? How 'bout we order some room service and maybe we can start over, again?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Altima thought for a moment, "How's about.." he said, cutting himself off, by frenching Indigo. "...We get to know each other intimately?" the dragon said, breaking the kiss.
"Oh Gods, Yes!!", Indigo screamed. Her arms entwined his muscular body as she returned the favor, probing her tongue deep into his mouth.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz