Join our server on Discord

Zanea's Tales.
Vook moves to I5

Vook grabs the satchel. got the satchel...now to go get yellow!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Agggg... Altima help Shiva, she needs help"

Soma takes 10Dmg HP: 30/40

Soma attack Red (10Dmg)
Lumi moves to F8.

Turn End

"Don't worry guys, I'll make sure you're all kept healed!" Lumi announced, waving her staff a little as she moved closer to Shiva, knowing she wouldn't be able to reach her. Not for a bit of time...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
HP: 32/35
MP: 30/30

"ahh..." Shiva yelped in pain once being poisoned. "damn it..." she cursed under her breath.

Shiva moves to D8

Shiva uses Antidote on herself.

Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Altima moves to A3

Altima waits

OOC: sorry guys if I take so long to post.... My time is starting to become a little limited.. I'm getting a job soon, and I also am taking drivers ed. so... I won't be able to post until late at night, around this time..
OOC: Don't worry if it's for work I'll exceed your time limit to 24 hours, but please come at least ONCE a day to post here Altima, I don't really wanna remove you plus it will only take you from 2 to 10 minutes to reply.

IC:

Yellow started to feel uncomfortable, her guild had started a mindless fight even though they were against the odds. This isn't going good... why do we have to fight? I prefer getting money out of helping towns... not stealing information! she thought, looking down while gripping her staff hard.

Satchel opens! Satchel contained a Iron Cane (Staff/+2atk) [TIP! Equipment may only be changed before starting any mission, the Iron Cane is in your guild storage guys] [TIP! You can exchange items you have in your guild storage for Item-Tickets at the end of each mission, watch out for any unusable stuff!]

Red takes 4dmg! HP: 46/50. Red attacks Soma! (14dmg)

Indigo attacks Shiva! (6dmg)

[ ][ ][A][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] A
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] B
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] C
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][I][S][ ] D
[ ][Y][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] E
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][R][O][L][ ] F
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] G
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] H
[ ][ ][ ][ ][V][ ][ ][ ][ ] I
[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ] J
-1--2--3--4--5--6--7--8--9
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Dont worry Soma i'm coming!" Vook said, moving across the field.

Vook moves to G5

Vook casts Heal on Soma (6MP) (+10HP on Soma)

HP: 35 / 35
MP: 29 / 35
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Soma takes 10Dmg HP: 20/40

Soma recovers 10HP HP:30/40

"Hehe, thanks a lot Vook, but don't get to close to him, he's a wild animal" he looked at Shiva who was fighting with the assassin "Damnit! Lumi help Shiva she can't fight the assassin alone"

Soma attack Red(10Dmg)
Altima moves to C3

Altima waits

From a distance, he had hear Yellows' plea, and had taken it to mind. Reformulating his plan, Altima figured he would take a more negotiational approach, rather than hack and slash away.
HP: 28/35
MP: 30/30

"I will try my best to fight against the assassin" she said as she prepared to attack.

Shiva casts thunder on Indigo (5DMG)

HP: 28/35
MP: 26/30
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions