Join our server on Discord

The Lounge (NC-17 Content Allowed, Reborn)
Saphire: *looks up at Nath* What..do you think? How did I do?

Raize: *murrs softly from the twisting of her nipple, she looks at him in his eyes she gave him a green before scooting back on the sofa to the arm rest she gave him a wink then slid her paw into her pants and gently rubbed and moaned*

Disturbed: Thank you..*he slowly takes his member out of her then lays flat staring at the clit bulb* Now..lets see..*puts his paw up to her pussy and gently grabs the bulb with two of his digits and gently rubs it between his digits* ...how this feels.
The OCA
Nath: I don't care how you did, Saphy... *moves himself and softly cuddles her* ....It's all about the person who did it...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gol: *gets on his knees and leans over her looking down at her pants* ..here...allow me.. *he started to remove the lower portion of her suit until she was completely naked along the couch in front of him*

Emerald: Mnh...it feels..nm....good *gives quiet murrs*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Saphire: Oh Nath...*cuddles with him tightly*

Raize: *blinks then blushes lightly* Th-thank you..*grins at him and continues to rub her pussy moaning softly*

Disturbed: Hmm *gives the bulb a small squeeze* how about this
The OCA
Nath: I love you... more then I could ever anyone else... *cuddles her gently, his breath still heavy* ...I.. I love you for just doing that....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: *cuddles Nath tightly* and I love you...I..I love you
The OCA
OOC: HOLY CRAP~~ XD

IC:

Nath: *blushes darkly and lowers his head down so that his face is almost a finger away* Saphire... I.... I want to be yours only....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Holy Crap, what?

Saphire:*smiles softly and nuzzes her nose to his* And I want to be yours Nath
The OCA
OOC: You wrote: Disturbed: *cuddles Nath tightly* and I love you...I..I love you..... ROFL!

IC:

Nath: *stays silent, before then blushing darkly* ...I've been hesitant to ask this... but... Saphire....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: O.O wow!

Saphire *looks at Nath* Nath...what is it?
The OCA