Join our server on Discord

the DaD FIGHTING ARENA!
*as this is a fight, a huge Gundam piloted by someone lands, crushing all the pizza and pasta*

DMX: NO!!!! THE PIZZAAAAA!!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: We'll handle him! Super android robot insect team assemble!! *Suddenly appears somewhere else in a blue outfit* BLACK BEETLE TURBO PINCER FORCE!! *Enters a large pincer beetle robot*

Sakura *In a pink ladybug outfit*: LADYBUG ACCELERATED SPOTTED CARAPACE FORCE! *Inside a large ladybug robot*

Hinata *In green grasshopper outfit*: GRASSHOPPER SYNC PULSE HOPPING FORCE!! *Inside large grasshopper robot*

Renamon *Not in an outfit since bees are already yellow, and because she threatened my life if I tried*: BUMBLEBEE STINGING, god this is stupid. *Inside large bee robot*

Felecia *In blue outfit*: Do I have to do this?

Shadow: Yes.

Felecia: GNAT SLIGHTLY ANNOYING HIGH PITCHED BUZZING FORCE!! *Inside tiny gnat robot*

All: SUPER ROBOT INSECT TEAM GOOOO!! ROBOT SUPER COMBINATION ATTACK FORCE!!

*Robots fuse together into a large super cool robot that doesn't resemble any of the others in any way whatsoever*

All: Prepare for your destruction evil destroyer of pizza!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Large Gundam Robot: *crushes the smaller robot made of the other five with one foot*

DMX: I think it was too small still... err... are you there... guys? *pokes remains of the scrapped robot if there are any of the survivors*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: *Pops out of the cockpit his suit broken* okay that was a bad idea, *Fires a large beam from his palme completely obliterating the robot* Now who want's tacos?

Hinata, Sakura, Felecia, Renamon: WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST DO THAT FROM THE BEGINNING!?

Shadow: Two reasons: One, rational thinking is for pansies. And two, *Flexes* I look good in a form fitting superhero suit.

Girls: *Evil glares*

Shadow: So do you!

Girls: *Happy faces*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Seit's Arm:*detaches from the rest of the body and Chokes Shadowknight out.the hand writes some words in the Sand.*

"Get....ME.....THE....FUCK.....OUT!"

Gunter: *ripping off what's left of the gundam's chest armor, and pulls out a live pilot*

Gunter: *throws body back in* Ah, I love the taste of coordinators...
Seit:".........get my out from under the gundam.....please?"
Gun: *pulls Seit out- but ripping his arms off in the proccess.* oops... er- your arms man- *hands him his arms*
Seit:"......<.<....v.v....<.<....o.o...O.O!!!"

His Arms reattach and he starts punching the Crpa out of Random Gundams.

Seit:"THE...ONLY...GOOD..GUNDAM.....ANIME...WAS.....G.....GUNDAAAAAAAM!"

the Gundams fall to pieces.
Shadow: HELL YEAH!! *In a lookalike Domon Kasshu outfit* SHINING GUNDAM!! *Snaps fingers and shining gundam pops out of the ground*

*Insert cool CGI style scene with me getting into the black leotard*

Shadow: Wow, glad the don't have pictures here, this thing leaves little to the imagination.

Girls: *Drools*

Shadow: SHINGING GUNDAM!! *Gundam enters fully golden super mode* SUPER MODE!! SHINING FINGER!! *Punches hand through a gundams head*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad