Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
I'm pretty sure Touma is not.. but that won't stop many people from thinking otherwise.
DV85 Wrote:Well I'm still watching and still enjoying. I also finally got around to downloading English subbed episodes from WtW and found something strange, well strange in my opinion anyway. In the beginning of the one where the trio go after a Numemon there was use of mild profanity including hell, damn and bastard. To me it means nothing but what about the younger viewing audiences? Is this sort of thing socially accepted in Japan? Did the other original digimon seasons have such words in it?

Japan has had episodes of pokemon with fake breasts, a gun pointed in Ash's face, and the infamous seizure episode. Do ya really think a little swearing will stop them?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:Well, I like the turtle Digimon, and I like Squirtle too, and I like the Ninja Turtles. Turtles are cool.
One of the rightest things you've ever said.

Quote:Is this sort of thing socially accepted in Japan? Did the other original digimon seasons have such words in it?
I think, their rating kid is our rating teen. So it's not that bad.

Quote:Watch episode 7 and tell me Touma isn't hot for Masaru's MILFY mom.
Yes who wouldn't but he lost his mom so that caused his character, a lot like how I guess masaru losing his dad caused his character. Touma misses the whole family thing like masaru has.

Quote:but that won't stop many people from thinking otherwise.
I'm guessing she'll be in one of the first doujins we see of savers.

Quote:Japan has had episodes of pokemon with fake breasts, a gun pointed in Ash's face, and the infamous seizure episode.
Just remember, james is possibly gay, you would have a gun too, and that only affected a smaller number then you heard.
Just watched episode 6's sub. And it's the first time gaomon has a sizeable dialogue part. FINALLY!
Here's a full picture of rise greymon.
http://www.thedigiport.com/dex_RiseGreymon.shtml
Walk softly and carry a big stick. A boomstick. heh heh heh
He has a very large gun on his arm.
It's still like a remix of the orginal line.
I can't wait to see how shinegreymon turns out- *drools*

Spoilers are great!
That gun looks a lot like MagnaGarurumon's, and those things on his back look a lot like Susanoomon's. I think they're running out of ideas.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
He's an agumon so he would seem simular to normal agumon. Let's just hope him and gaomon don't evo to a omegamon anything soon. Besids, they already have one of those. Chaosmon.
And here's mach goagamon http://www.thedigiport.com/dex_MachGaogamon.shtml
And here's lilamon
http://www.thedigiport.com/dex_Lilamon.shtml
Not much like lillymon at all.

I also have very important spoliers but I'll wait to posts those.
I was worried about orginality when I first saw Agumon on the primary line up. There seems to be a variety of digimon to use, but I guess the people... well there's plenty of ideas that could be used. One being that not all of the digimon have the same appeal factor.