Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Katt smiled down at him, his helplessness was begining to turn her on more than she already was, her pussy already leaking as she climbed on the bed, "Well I'm more than ready," She smiled at him as she sat down on his chest, her wet crotch soaking into his fur, "You said you wanted this right?" She smiled as she wrapped her tail around his cock, rubbing it up and down his long shaft, "You like?" She asked as she gave it a quick jerk.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh god yes I love it Mistress," Blaze moaned loudly holding back his orgasim not realizing how close he realy was to it as his cock leaked precum profusly.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh," Katt smiled a bit as she noticed the wet feeling on her tail, "You're already about to blow? Well that's no fun." she removed her tail from his cock and began grinding her crotch against his chest, her juices leaking out over him, "Can't have you cumming before your misstress now can we?" She leaned in closer to his head, "And if you do, I'll have to punish you."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze closes his eyes notable to look at his Mistress as he disobey her by cuming form what pleasure she gave him with her tail and says, "I'm sorry Mistress punish me any way you see fit."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt startled a bit as some of his warm cum landed on her back, "Ohhh, naughty little slave." She smiled as she placed her paws onto his chest, her claws digging into his chest slightly, "You weren't supposed to cum." She stood up and looked down at him, "You know what we do with naughty slaves who don't follow orders?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Slaves that don't follow orders are punished," said Blaze in a mocked sadness in his has he looked up at Katt not know what she had in store for him.

Ooc: Shadow I like it rough in scenes like this but not painfuly so from there do what you want though
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dan moaned in her mouth feeling her stroking his dick as he guided his tail to her pussy and started to rub it with it gently while deepening the kiss
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I wasn't gonna do anything painful.

IC:

"That's right," Katt smiled down at him, "And you know what the worst punishment for a slave is?" She smiled a bit wickedly, "Well if you don't you soon will." She pulled a chair and set it down next to the bed, "Now I want you to watch me, if I see that you're looking away I won't be pleased and might leave." She sat down on the chair and spread her legs widely, her tail snaked around to her front and began rubbing along her pussy, "Ohhhh, see, ahhhh, w-what happens when you don't listen?" She asked, inbetween soft moans of pleasure as her tail crept along the outside of her pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah," Alice said, "'Skipping classes'" she whispered and quickly gave him a kiss on the neck.

Dorothy smiled to Kurtz and leaned on him again, she grabbed a hanful of pop-corn and stuffed her maw. She giggled while she munched silently.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She murrs softly and then guides her tails to near his tail to pull it away from her pussy. she slowly breaks the kiss and stops stroking his dick. She turns around and lifts her butt again, waving it in a teasing way to him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions