Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Vein popped in Disturbed's head and shook his fist "We were supposed to keep that between us Mar!!"

Saphire laughed seeing his brother so angry yet still looks goofey
The OCA
Mar chuckled and shrugged, "Gotta love nicknames" he said and went over Disturbed, putting a claw on his shoulders, "Pity I gotta go. But if I'll catch you later, we'll spar, okay?" he grinned wider.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed grinned wide and put his his massive bisep in his face "Better believe it."
The OCA
Rosa huffed. "You heard it. And, you've got no choice, Kurtz. You owe it to you're family to visit. You're coming back for a visit, whether YOU like it or not."

Kurtz sweat-dropped, and nodded, while looking at Dorothy. "Yeah... in the UK. And, to my hometown." He then looked away. "Wait, how are w---"

"I'll pay for her if she decides to come along."

Kurtz grinned slightly. "Oh? You're being a kind soul now?"

"Shut up."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blaze quickly stripped and got on the bed in spread eagle pisistion and antisapating with joy what Katt was about to do to him.

*Disturbed/Saphires Place*

"How did you get the name Fartly and I won't stop calling you Fartly till you do tell me Fartly," said Carman playfuly
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
She blushes and nods
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan moaned feeling her tongue swirling on the tip of his twitching cock. "mmm..... that feels really good..." he said between moans as he laid there letting her have her ways with him
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"nrrngh.... oh yeah...." Dan moaned loud as his tail massaged her back as it playfully slapped her butt now and then, his dick leaked a bit of precum in her mouth
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She twitches ears happily and lets out muffled moans while he slapped her butt. She murrs softly while tasting his precum and gets more of his dick inside her mouth, swirling her tongue furiously around it
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions