Join our server on Discord

Open Brain
Hum.... even though this is a little childish to play, how about hide and seak? Used to play it when I was little. Want to play?
*looks at Dua*
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
*gently sat up and smiled*

Of course, would you like to hide or count first?
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Red XIII: *Sighs and thinks for a moment* Some rumours say she's some infamous dark ruler, that anyone that challenged was killed without mercy. some say that she's conquered several countries and even worlds...other rumours say she's a hero, a protector of the weak and powerless. They say she's gone head to head against some of the most powerful evils that ever lived and won...*Nuzzles me and laughs* But right now she just looks like some kid who can barely take care of herself...

Me: *Grumbles and curls up tighter to Nanaki*
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
You hide, I'll count to twenty... starts.. now!
*closes eyes and starts counting*
Creative Minds
The OCA
*Panics slightly*

Ah, okay... Ummm...

*falls backwards off the bed, smacking his head on the ground*

Ow...

*crawls beneath the bed, out of Yumi's sight but forgets to pull his tail under with him*

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Hey! Hide & seek sounds like fun!

I'm going to join, if you all don't mind.

*the tall, dark blue anthro-dragon bounds across the room and hides in a shallow, dark broom closet; stealthly closing its narrow, wooden door shut*
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Oh! I wanna ply too! *giggles and hides behind Nanaki* you'll never find meh!

Red XIII: When did you wake up? 0-o
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ok, you can all play! *still counts and opens my eyes. I look around the room only to find Dua's tail and looks under the bed* Gotta ya! *gets Dua of the bed* your tail, next time hide it *giggles*
Creative Minds
The OCA
Oh...

*looks down because of his stupid mistake*

Want me to help you find the others?

*looks as Dua as he puts his head down* Don't be sad, everyone does it in the game *gives him a kiss* and it would be nice if you did help me find the rest of them
Creative Minds
The OCA