Join our server on Discord

Claria and Rick Clan Wars (Yumi / Fred_18 RPG)
I listen to Rick and ask, "Ow, so does every wolf clan worship and believe in myths?" I ask with curiosity.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I give her a serious look. "not all stories are just myths...although some may be." i conceded thinking about the strange lizard that long as the dining hall. "Most legends have basis on some kind of fact. and some things just aren't spoken about." I say looking at a picture of a human sitting on a throne with a lightning bolt in hand.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
"Well you believe in myths, I believe in spirits and magic since I was told about it by my mum." I say and looked at the other pictures.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I was curious, "Spirits and magic?" I ask, "we have our shaman who heals those that are ill." I say pointing to where a small tent was and a old wolf sitting there.
The OCA
"Yes, after someone that has died they are around us, protecting the family. But magic, my mum used to do a little bit of that to get rid of dark omens. She said every living creature on this planet has a little bit of magic in them." I looked towards where he pointed to the man and looked curious the wolf.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I nod, having seen a few of these 'spirits'. "Yes, we don't wish to anger these...spirits. The shaman says that we have to respect the dead else they strike at us. Making us ill or destroying our vegatation and killing our hunt." I stare at the deadlands that was beyond the old gates, there was a small stretch of land that was barren. "some leader went against the spirits, that is what happened, the...spirits i guess, told the dieties and gods about it and struck the land barren."
The OCA
"Ow, well the fox clan always try to connect with the spirits to talk to past family members." I say and started to look at the other photos.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I stare at her for a moment before looking at the peaceful shaman.talk to past family members? "mhm...any of these interest you?" I gesture to the pictures.
The OCA
I look at the pictures and looked at one. It was a wolf who looked angry, he has a knife with blood on the end. "This picture, who was that guy?" I asked kindly.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I stare at the picture for a moment, unsure I look at the name plate. "I'm...not sure. he was a clan member though." I stare at the background. "He must've been driven mad..though..."
The OCA