Join our server on Discord

Winter Lovers ( Yumi / Fred_18 )
"Um... I think the bedroom or do you want to have it in her?" I ask just incase. I start to slowly strock his cock before doing anything else.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I let out a slight groan, my cock already hard since she started pressing herself on me. I pick her up once again, whispering in her ear. "The bedroom it is then." i say before kissing her.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
As Anthony kissed me I made a slight groan as I was getting carried to the bedroom.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I make sure she doesn't slip as i open the door to the room, all the while making sure i don't break the kiss. Walking into the room i put her down gently on the bed so that she was sitting on the edge as I start leaving a trail of light kisses to her neck.
The OCA
I started to rub my hand against him shoulders making him relax as he kissed my neck.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I started to feel relaxed as she started her massage. I start kissing her on the lips again as my hand wondered to her back, starting to rub her back once again.
The OCA
I started to moan a bit as he rubbed my back feeling very relaxed as he kissed me on the lips.
Creative Minds
The OCA
My other hand started to caress her side idly making its way to her cheek.
The OCA
"Um... so what know?" I say as I kiss his neck.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I smile for a second at the question. "Well...you did make a good breakfast..." I start out. "so I think I should repay you." I finish, starting a trail of kisses down her neck and over her stomach. heading to her folds as slowly as possible.
The OCA