Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
"I'M YOUR LITTLE WHORE!" Rei yelled arching her back and moaning louder by the second "PLEASE MASTER! FUCK ME HARDER!"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh does it now?" Gin asked grinning as he slipped out one finger and pumped the other faster while moving his other hand to tease her other ear.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ahh...N-No...no more.." She moaned, her cute hands gripping the sheets as she felt her orgasm approaching. Her tan body was so sensitive that even now she was nearing her brink, her cute nipples bouncing slightly as she was finger fucked. As he continued to nibble on her long sensitive ears, she prayed he did not lick them , especially the inside of the tip, for she knew that was a place of such powerful stimulating that she could masturbate with it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter laughed as he suddenly pulled back and snapped his fingers. As he did, trange monsters appeared and revealed the rest of the Sailor Scouts, tied up and defeated. "Why don't you tell your friends what you are, Sailor Mars?"
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rei smiled devilishly as she got up on her knees and hugged herself to Hunters waist "I'm his whore girls! I'm his little toy to do whatever he wants with!" she said as she stroked his cock happily.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gin smiled as he kissed her ear "Why would I stop when your enjoying it so much my little elf pet?" he whispered before slipped in two more fingers pumping faster as he gave a long slow lick up her entire ear giving the tip a nip and another lick.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sarah moaned loudly and a shiver went down her whole body, her pussy clenched and released more juices as the extreme arousal traversed her whole delicate form. She cried out and bucked unintentionally, feeling the intense pleasure overwhelm her for a few seconds. "Sto....stop it! Ill...I-Ill lose my mind!" She begged underneath him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You can't mean that Mars!" they cried. "What do you think we should do with them my slut? Shall we let them go or let my allies fuck them like the sluts they are?" Hunter smiled.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"That's a good thing, give in to it, I promise you'll be fine." Gin whispered soothingly in her ear as he pulled out his fingers and gently slipped in his cock and licked her ears more.

"Oh I mean it girls!" Rei grined as she stay by Hunters side stroking his cock as she thought "Hmmm...I don't know..I want all this pleasure for myself...but it just feels so perfect that I want them to know what it's like...let your friends fuck mine master!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sarah whimpered and shook her head. "No...please...dont let this happen to me...I'll...I wont be me...It will be like.....like you k-killed me!" she cried out, her last attempt at reasoning with him. Her fragile mind was cracking under all the stimulation and soon would just give in and break altogether. If that happened she would probably lose all of her memories and become a slave through and through, freeing Gin up to search for new prey or play with his knew pet. But if this did happen it could also result in all sorts of mental instabilities and he would, in essence be killing Sarah, who had never wronged him. It was not his time to choose the poor girls fate.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The monsters laughed and began tearing the Sailor Scouts clothing apart as they began fucking them. Sailor Jupiter was the first to fall. "Look at that, Mars," Hunter smiled as Jupiter began screaming for cock, sucking it and pleasuring the monsters with joy. "The great Sailor Scouts, reduced to whores," he smiled as Jupiter was covered in cum, and lusted for more.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Who would ever want to be anything but a whore? Expecially your whore master!" Rei sighed as she began lickin Hunter cock and balls happily.

"Don't be scared Sarah my pet, I'll take great care of you." Gin replied as he quickend his thrusts and licked and sucked her ears more wanting to take her over the edge.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions