Join our server on Discord

Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars)
Altima couldn't help but murr. "N-nope... I'm still a virgin...." the dragon answered, as his own member throbbed against Psyrixias' pussy.
"Well then, if you'd like me to help you out...", Psyrixia panted, her breaths becoming short and heavy, "then just say the word and...we can go for a ride...a water ride"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"R-really? I...I mean we just met... and you're willing to...?" Altima asked nervously.
"You don't really believe or trust me, do you? Not like you don't have a reason to though, I suppose..." Damian said softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Yoosei shook her head and glanced at Damian again. "I have learned to not trust anyone just like that... thought I have nothing against you either..." she swished her tails.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Dantooine >

"Altima...", Psyrixia licked his neck and spoke softly into his ear, "intimacy is a rare commodity to come by...especially during these trying times. I know...you're a virgin...from your own words...but believe me, opportunities like this are few and far between." She embraces him tightly. "I know this is a big step for you...losing your virginity...and I won't twist your arm...that decision is yours and yours alone. But...I am enternally grateful for all that you have done for me...in the short time that we've met."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well I thank you for that..." he muttered softly. "You're one of the few Jedi that hasn't attacked me on sight." He sighed softly, shaking his head. "Nomatter who I seem to side with, I'm screwed either way it seems. So I'll just stay what I am, and hope I don't die in the process..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Altima closed his eyes, as he sighed for a moment. He really wanted to do this, but he just met this girl. "I-I don't know....maybe later, if you still want to..." Altima said.
Shadow easily avoided the wreckless attack, amused at the Sith's anger.  

"Seeing as you destroyed both of my blasters, I find it fair to do the same to your weapons," he quipped, whirling his sabers and, with precise cuts, slashing both of the Sith's sabers in half.
Cervane roared again and was about to strike Shadow,as a voice came from a nearby building"Down boy,play nice with the bounty hunter.Don't make me destroy you."

OOC:A new person

SIDE: force-sensitive
JOB:Keeping both jedi and sith in check
WEAPON: None
NAME:Obsidion
SPECIES:cyborg
ORIENTATION:straight
DESCRIPTION:hidden in a dark blue armor,only his head is visible.The left side is that of a white wolf,the right side is dark red with a mechanical look to it.His eyes are grey,signifying his blindness.He is mysterious,both in personality and in his objectives.
FORCE POWERS: superheat(rapidly increase the temperature of an object)
superfreeze(rapidly decrease the temperature of an object)
blind(makes a target temporarily blind)
disrupt(damages himself to temporarily cut off the force of surrounding force users)

IC:
Cervane looked at Obsidion in the doorway of a building,before walking to him,ignoring everyone else"Why are you here?"

"I see you are out of your berserk rage now."Obsidion said as he looked in the direction of Shadow"He must have really made you angry."