Join our server on Discord

Furry Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry
OOC: Mr. Felburn is his character and he was the teacher who controlled the boats...he should be the one to say the boats have arrived...thats a little bit of powerplaying which is kind of a big no-no around here ^.^()
The OCA
OOC: ah, say no more. i've edited the post. :oops:
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The boats landed.

"All right, everyone off, I'll walk you up the the enterence..." said Mr. Feltburn, leading the children up the path.
Lil' Ereth said "hooray!" and jumped off of the boat. he didnt know where to go, so he just waited by the teacher with facial expression: ^_^.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Snow clapped her hands excitedly as they finally made it to the front of the giant school in front of them "Oh we're here! We're here!" she giggled nudging Manic lightly knocking him into Kurtz before standing up in the boat "Oh I cant wait to see the inside!" Snow quickly hopped off the boat hopefully with Manic and Kurtz following and followed Mr. Feltburn and the childeren up the path to the enterance.
The OCA
The panther exited the boat, following Mr. Feltburn up the path. As he walked, he wondered how long he would be able to keep his face hidden once they got in.
Of course, Snow's hopes would have been also granted; Kurtz and Manic did follow, but it just took them a few more seconds then Snow to get out of the boat. It was quite a rush to catch up to Snow, but in the end, all three of them were walking side by side.

Kurtz, on the left of Snow, gave another soft chuckle, looking up the path. "So... we're here..."

Manic just simply smiled to Kurtz's words, before looking at his sister with sympathetic eyes. "You know, you've been so eager about this... why?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Passhun stepped out of the boat and started walking up the path. She found herself trailing behind a black panther with his hood pulled over his head.
Snow's ears twitched and turned to Manic "Honestly ever since I saw mom use magic around the house here and there like heating up our food or just openning a door with a wave of her paw it kind of grew on me." The white wolfess smiled cutely "I'm a little anxious to learn some magic just like mom, you know." she smiled softly put an arm around her brother for a soft hug as the three of them reached the entrance awaiting the teacher's next orders.
The OCA
Ereth turned to snow and said "yeah, same here. my parents wanted me to learn how to use magic so they sent me here. i cant wait!" he turned back to Passhun and said "hey Pashhun! you coming?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan