Join our server on Discord

Emmy and Kiva = Cuties :3
"I will." Emmy moved over to the rather large hotel tub turning waving her cutie butt to tease her girlfriend. To tease Kiva even more she bent down sticking her butt out and raising her tail giving her an excellant view of her two holes as she turned the nobs filling the tub with hot water. "You want bubbles Kiva?" she asked showing her the bubble bath soap bottle.
The OCA
"sure honey..." she said softly while grinning as she walks up to behind Emmy and places her paws on her buttcheeks and gropes them while caressing them softly. "and such nice view I was having here huh..." she murrs softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmmmrrrr..you like it huh?" Emmy then waved her butt around teasingly murs softly as its caressed. While Kiva attented to her butt Emmy squeezes some bubble soap into the rising bath water which started to sud up. Looking behind her she gave Kiva a cute smile "I bet you look sexy when you're wet." she said teasingly swishing her tail over Kiva's breasts.
The OCA
Kiva blushes and murrs softly when feeling her lover's tail over her breasts. "oh you will see that my love..." she then gaves a soft and gentle slap on Emmy's butt as she grins. "and yup...I so love this cutie butt of yours."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
A long seductive mur escapes Emmys muzzle feeling the slap that she had to admit feel good, "perhaps after our nice bath I'll let you have your way with my cutie butt." she grinned. Noticing the bubbly water rising up just below the rim of the tub she shut the water off, "Bath is ready my love."
The OCA
Kiva leaned down and plants a soft kiss on Emmy's back. "that sounds lovely... " she then perks her ears up when hearing the bath is ready. she caresses Emmy's buttcheeks a little more before stopping and walking to Emmy's side and smiles cutely at her. "you enter in the tub first my love.." she said sweetly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy giggled cutely "Okay!" she said before getting into the tub then got to the back of the big tub leaning agains padded headrest. Her milky white furred breasts just barely meet the water "I'm waiting for you my smexy foxy..mmmrrrr..I'm getting more anxious every second."
The OCA
Kiva nods while giggling lightly as she then moves herself so she gets into the tub. murring as she feels the warm water against her silver fur. her tail wagged happily and from one side to another. "here I am my love"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy murs softly seeing Kiva get into the tub she then moves closer to the fox grabbing a sponge looking up at her cutely "Want me to scrub you my love? Then you could scrub me after," she said nuzzling her cheek.
The OCA
Kiva blushes lightly and nods while wagging her tail happily. "I surely would love that my love... want me to turn around so you can start on my back.. or is not needed my love?" she asks softly yet sweetly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions