Join our server on Discord

(Zero & Maero Product) Beauties and the Beast
Samantha moaned softly as he pulled away from the kiss, blushing hard and yet unable to pull her eyes away from his. She gasped when he began to kiss and lick her neck and whimpered as his hands began to travel over her body. Her blush intensified, and she began to protest, but was cut short by the surprising whisper and then the kiss in her lips. Her eyes widened and then half closed, but when she felt the erection pressing against her not even the kiss could keep her entranced. "St-Stop...One..One A stop!" She cried out trying to push him off of her.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
??????
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Grace!" One A moaned as they kissed. He moaned as he felt their lower parts touched, but his world was nearly torn from him as he felt his lover fighting. "Naughty girl...You know better than to fight Master," he whispered, before he heard his name. "What? Samantha!" He realized, stepping back. "I...I...I..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Samantha was surprised by his words, she was not Grace, the ancient queen of the Angelo and Saxons, and he had not refereed to himself as master before. When he seemed stunned and simply sat there stuttering reality flew back and smacked them both in the face. Samantha blushed supremely hard and screamed, what should have been her first reaction to begin with. "Get out! Get out get out get out!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
One A obeyed, quickly running out and leaving her alone for her bath. "What just happened?" he sighed, rubbing his head.

---------

Two B groaned awake and opened his eyes. In reality, Sammy slept beside him, but he saw something different. He saw his slutty wife, her long green hair draped down her body. Her flawless white skin...She was so perfect...

He leaned forward and kissed her lips, slowly taking her into his arms. "Good morning, slut..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Samantha blushed hard, wondering much the same thing as One A. She took a little more time to shower before getting out and drying herself off. She wrapped a towel around herself and, blushing still, poked her head out to ask for some clothing.

-------------

Sammy moaned softly as his lips were kissed and he was pulled into Two B's arms, not resisting and still half asleep. He whimpered softly but obliged and cuddled into Two B's chest, getting warm there and closing his eyes, still exhausted and weak from all the fucking and training.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
She would find One A gone. She had two options now. Look for him, with only a towel, or wait for who knows how long....

--------------

As for Sammy, his dick and Two B's would touch and rub against one another. "I love you," Two B whispered into 'her' ear, before licking it and kissing all over his face and moving down to his neck to lick and suck on.
"One A?" she asked as she stepped out, shivering a little. The warm water on her was starting to cool, and the huge stone castle was naturally cold as the stone it was made of. She would call for him, and if no one showed up, timidly make her way out of the room to look for either him or her room so she could change.

-----------------

Sammy whimpered softly, his cock half erect against Two B's. He shuddered a little at the "I love you." opening his eyes a little, waking up some more, especially with the lick to his ear that sent shudders down his spine. He flinched a little as his face was kissed, expecting to feel a cock pushed into his mouth, hands, and ass at any moment, but found instead only more kisses. He sighed and moaned softly as he wa kissed more and then felt the kisses moving down to lick and kiss his neck.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
One A would not be so simply found, and it would take quite some time before he would be. Or rather, he would fine her. As she passed a door, it opened, revealing One A, and revealing the library behind him. "Samantha...Are you familiar with the Tale of the Defeated Kingdom?" He asked.

-----------------

The kisses kept coming, as the rubbing intensified. "Silvia....I love you," Two B kept saying, as his hands now began to stroke the girly man's body.
Samantha blushed as she entered the library, wary of the one she had found in here before. "Um, I think...can I please get some clothes?" She asked in response. The towel could barely contain her huge rack and bodacious ass. "I-Im a little cold." she admitted, glad that the towel was at least thick enough to keep her nipples from poking through the material.

-----------

Sammy only responded with increased moans and gasps, his dick erect now as he was rubbed and kissed and stroked all over. He was afraid to speak, afraid to interrupt. He also felt extremely weak and sore, the energy potion the beast had excreted and that had been fed to him was taking a toll now that it had worn off. But more than that, he didnt want it to end. He didnt want to admit it, but after being addicted to pleasure and then being raped and fucked for hours, if not days, on end, this soft yet intense loving was pleasurable and comforting. He didnt know who Silvia was, if that was his new name or if Two B was just sleeping still and dreaming of someone else, but either way, Sammy did not push away or try to wake him up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)