Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"I hope so, but I had plans besides just the movie." She smiled as she took one of his hands and guided it into her pants, "I want you to finger me through the entire movie." She ordered, "If I get aroused enough but don't cum you'll love it when we get home."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Better let's go to your house hon, I really want to see my surprise and maybe we can plan a perfect date for tomorrow" Dan said with a smile as they walked
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She blushes deeply and looks at him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Has you wish Mistress. Um auh would..never mind," said Blaze as he put has hand down Katts pant started lightly rubbing her slit.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Katt shuddered a bit, trying not to moan suddenly as his hand explored her sensitive area, "Let's see if you can hold out through an entire movie shall we?" Katt whispered to him, rubbing his crotch with her hand.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmm I'm glad that is not your tail," Blaze said trying to get her to use her tail instead as he started slowly stinkg in a fingger snatch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Yeah, I really mean it my lovely foxie" Dan said and kissed her softly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Why?" Katt asked, panting slightly as her crotch began releasing a small amount of her lubricate as Blaze fingered her, "Something wrong with my tail?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She hugs him tightly and kisses him deeply on lips for a few seconds before pulling away.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"No there is nothing wrong with your tail. What I meant was that if it was your tail I would have to work on holding back my org..," Blaze could not bring himself to finish the sentence as he moved is finger in and out of her love box.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz