Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
occ: seit-lotus-legion, who ever you are, please stick with one screen name
Veemon's Followers
Keres placed his scythe against Legion's back. "Hey! Where do you think you're taking him?" Keres engulfs his paws and the scythe in a blue flame, then hits the ground with the scythe, trapping Legion in an Ice prison.
ooc: since Gunter isn't around, I will be here in his place!

ic: Cerberus striked- Eyes flashing, his fangs bared- then he stopped. "HEY- that's MY move!" he said. he then snatched Seit from the ground. "Rejuvinate." he placed a paw on Seit's chest, it glowed green- and woke him up.

"Why did you lose conciousness so suddenly?" Cerberus asked as he helped Seit up with his teeth.
OOC:my bad,Blue.

IC Seit:"ugh...i think he did it"Seit said pointing to Legion.Legion just smirks lightly and looks though Keres's eyes,into his mind.*Telepathicly*"release me or i will destory everything in your mind."Legion's Voice boomed in Keres's Head.
"Speak for yourself! As if I really care! How bout if I destroy your mind!" Keres disappears like dust then reappears inside Legion's mind. "Heh..." Keres begins to chant something and he himself becomes ignited in white flames. "Repulse the Demon! Soul Rip!" Suddenly phases out of Legion's body, dragging Legion's spirit from his body.
OOC:um....alittle extreme?....it was an open threat....i would've like to be asked about one of my Chars dieing....>.>
ooc: I'll save him.

Cerberus pulled Keres out of Legion's mind. "Keres, don't! we need him if we want to find Geon!"

Chaos looks confused. "uh... okay?" He said. then he turned to Keres. "Hey- that was like MY move!"
ooc: nice one Blue.
OOC: Ehehehe XD Sorry, I kinda thought your charcter's spirit would still fight against me and do something like get back into the body.

Keres growls as he was dragged out. "Grrrr... Fine! Even though I don't know who this Geon guy you're talking about is..." Keres puts Legion's soul back in. Then uses his blue flame to encase Legion in Ice.

Then Keres goes over to Chaos and looks at him grinning, fully ignited with rejuvinating yellow flames.
he wraps his tail arount Kai's waist as he gives him 4 more pounding thrusts and cums in his ass with a loud sigh.

OOC: dammit I thought I hit "submit"... guess I didn't. oops