Join our server on Discord

SPAM-A-THON!!! (Beware! Yiffy stuff is possible!)
Yoosei: *yawns* I feel so sleepy
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gol (anthro): Seems like you need the rest now sis.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Yoosei: indeed bro *yawns*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nath: *sitting down in a quiet room* So, what now? I don't think no-one notices.

Kurtz: *sighs* Yeah, I guess they just keep not noticing. Probably not intentionally, but still it's becoming... well, I don't know anymore.

Nath: *glances at Kurtz, and sighs* Stupid~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *appears behind Nath and hugs him*
The OCA
Nath: Saph... I really aren't in the mood at the moment... please.... I need to get something out to your brother... it's serious. It's been going on for a while and I need to get it out to someone. *looks up at her and sighs from his seated position*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire:Oh...okay..*vanishes*

Disturbed: *appears and sits down* Well I'm here
The OCA
Nath: *sighs* Here, I'll give it to you full.

Nath: Disturbed, at this time, I don
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Disturbed: Okay first of all I am not going to "flame" you whatsoever. I couldnt flame anyone for doing anything, it goes against who I am.

Disturbed: First of all Saphire and Nath never really get a chance to get to yiffing. As much as Saphire does want you to everytime you two start it seems like something happens and dont get to finish. Saphire throughout the day wether you're here or not she is always saying how much she loves you and how much she is so happy being married to you.....and dont go thinking people dont like you just because they put more description into their yiffs with you.

Disturbed: And as for your characters not getting attention I've seen plenty of times where people have *drooled* over Tieya, Lurea, Luna, and Rosa. Especially me.

Disturbed: *huggles Nath* Dude you're not going down any path. You're staying with us.. your friends..You are my best friend on here!! Not Crimson not DMX YOU!!
The OCA
Nath: ...I meant, with me, everyone seems to really just do descriptions with everyone else. When it comes to me... it ALWAYS is less. Way less. *sighs*

Nath: And that's another reason why I talk here. They never yiff, because everyone else gets in the way. Everything else as well. The world, people... they just seem to get in the way.

Nath: And, who cares if they drool? Look at the information properly. Drooling's just one little thing. With you.... everyone else does a lot. They yiff, drool, talk, everything, even hug. Why do I bother having them in? And, well, recently, I've felt like not playing them at all and just limiting myself to me, Kurtz, and Lumi. That's it.

Nath: ...How can I believe you anymore, anyhow? In the end, they are the ones who interact with you the most. Now, I bet in the time scheme I have now, that'll be proved even more.

Nath: *sighs deeply*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds