Furry College!
She blushes deeply and hugs him tightly while whispering
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Would you like to go back to your place because it is easier for with just one guy around?" ask Carmam as she hugged Disturbed close.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed brushed Carmans hair and looked on her "We'll go...wherever you want, least I can do after I yelled at you."
The OCA
Carman got dressed slowly so Disturbed could enjoy her nude body a bit longer. Wonce on her clothes were on she said, "I'm ready to go now Wolfy."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed nodded and left with Carman out of the locker room then he looked back at Yoosei "Stay gorgeous!!! and have fun...and stuff..yeah." Then he left holding Carmans hand as they headed for the spa exit "Anything you want you name it Carman."
The OCA
"Just want to go to your place and relaxed from all the drama you and I caused for each other Wolfy," said Carman as she put her arm around Distrubed and left with him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed smiled and nodded "Okay Carman." he put his arm around Carman exiting the spa and headed for his house "Its just across the park, its not too far."
The OCA
Dan just chuckled at Disturbed's words and then he smiled at Yoosei. "well hon, maybe we should go too, maybe you can give me my surprise and we can do something about your heat" he said while kissing her softly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She giggles and kisses him softly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smiles almost drooling at the sight of her moving her butt teasing him but he managed to control himself and after she returns to him dressed he hugged her. "okay hon, let's go then" he said and then he held her paw and they walked out the girls locker and out of the spa. "so where now? your house?" he asked her as they walked down the streets
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions