Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
Savior quickly grabbed his gas mask and put it on. He then slammed his hand down on a secret button, putting the room on lock down. Sealing the doors and any other possible openings with metal. He then threw a series of knock out grenades at Demon Flower, and once they had knocked her out, he would attempt to cuff her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Demon Flower ripped he cuffs off her legs and snarled past the smoke, leaping at Savior and slashing at him. the gas would kick in eventually, but first Savior had to survive, otherwise Demon Flower would wake up while later next to a corpse. She flew at him, arms outstretched to rend him.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior reached into his belt and threw bolas at Demon Flower, hoping to tie her up at least temporarily with them. He then jumped back and once she broke through the gadget he reached into his belt and threw another bolas at her, but these were different. Made to deal with superpowered foes like her. As soon as they tied around her, they delivered a small shock. For a normal human, it would knock them out. For Demon Flower, it would barely stun her, but it would give him time.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Demon Flower was caught in both and cried out as she was zapped, unable to touch the electrical bolas. Instead she began to claw her way towards him with her arms, but only got halfway to him before she groaned and began to slow, and eventually just passed out. She was very very dangerous, and though it was unclear whether she was liar or simply overtaken by her demonic nature, it was clear that she could not be allowed off the cuffs for anything but very very short periods of time.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior took slow deep breaths and stood up. He walked over to the wall and revealed a secret panel, with a number pad. He inputted a code, and suddenly vents appeared to take the knock out gas away. He then input another one, causing the lock down to release. He looked down at Demon Flower and sighed, picking her up and bring her back to her dungeon room, chaining her hands and legs to the wall and collaring her tail to her neck. He would the leave the room to do some more research on Demon Flower, see if there was any talk of him on the newspaper/radio/news, and see if there were anymore villains out there causing a problem.
Demon Flower groaned softly as she was re-chained and hung up. Again she seemed so innocent, so child like. Savior would find no new information and no villain attacks, the week seemed to be getting a little quieter, maybe because of his work. With Demon Flower missing, Yamiri in jail, and Skull also MIA, other villains may have started to worry...and that would not be including the tale Yamiri had of her abduction. Demon Flower would awaken a little later and begin to struggle before calling out, "Hello? Mister? My tail hurts again!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
An alarm alerted him to Demon Flower's awakening and he soon arrived at her dungeon. He looked at her and walked over to her, listening to her talk about her tail. He looked at her closely and said, "Do you remember what happened before this?"
"I was eating steak!" she happily replied. "And...then...you said you would let my hands move! And I was happy! Cause I could eat more steak! And so, you took off the cold things...and then...I played!" She said as though she had remembered something. She tilted her head a little and looked at Savior. "Was it fun?" She asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior glared at her, but calmed down. It wasn't her fault. Not exactly. She was crazy. "Demon Flower...What is your definition of 'playing?' What is fun for you, I mean?
"Fun? I dont...I play! Playing is when I run and dont see things, and then when Im done playing, there is the red and the warm, and I look around and then I fly away until its time to play again!" She said, somewhat confused, but mostly happy. "Play! But I have to be able to move to play, so I cant play with you...Why arent you red and warm? Didnt we play?" she asked, tilting her head again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)