Join our server on Discord

Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars)
< Dantooine >

"Me too, I was always on the move, no time to sit and soak", she replied, "But I miss a bath, especially when I have the time... like now." She looked into Altima's eyes, as she lathered up her claws. "I sense you more at ease now, Alt...do you feel better about...girls?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"W-well...I feel a little more comfortable now..." Altima said, as he resumed lathering her chest.
As the dragoness washed Altima's chest and arms, she non-chalantly stated, "This tub is a little confining, don't ya think? We really can't get any closer...to wash...unless...? Psyrixia places her claws on the edge of the tub.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"U-unless what..?" Altima said nervously. If he had to exit the tub, his clothes were a little far from reach without standing up and revealing his semi-erect dragonhood.
"Unless I do this...", without notice Psyrixia lifted her body up, with her arms and straddled Altima's legs, scooting close against his submerged erection. "Now...how do I feel...am I too heavy for you?", she smiled feeling his cock press against her crotch.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
This action caused more of his erection to reveal itself, leaving nearly all of his member out of its pouch. "ahh!!! Psy...wh-what are you doing?!" Altima said, as he leaned a little farther from the dragoness, a little startled by her actions.
Hearing Damian, Vivec stepped back from the duel, and put his lightsaber back around his belt.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Don't be alarmed, Alt.", she embraced his wet body and caressed his wings, "I just wanted to get a little closer to you...that's all. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. Mmmmm, you're so warm...and strong...and big..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Suddenly, as if Psyrixias' touch had the power to calm, Altima felt relaxed in her arms. "Y-yeah..." Altima said, as he could feel her crotch up against his member.
The dragoness rested her head against the Jedi's shoulder. Breathing hotly into his ear Psyrixia whispered, "Haven't you ever been intimate with a female before?", she slowly rubbed her pussy against the base of his erection.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz