Join our server on Discord

The Foxhole (Furry Strip Club/Bar/Yiff Hotel. all welcome)
"Well, since your a dragon... and I've always had a thing for dragons," rubbing her paw down Altima's back and across his tail, "why don't you show me what goes on it the Dragon Room. That is if it's not too much trouble, okay Darling.", Indigo hinted, tugging at his arm.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Female Strip Club
Anna giggled softly as he playfully swatted her firm rump. "Mmm is that so?" she said, caressing his swollen member gently.

VIP Room
Andrew smiled and caressed her gently. "Mm... I'd be more than happy to introduce you to anyone you like. A personal, guided tour of my establishment even..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Altima murred slightly, as his tail was stroked, his member poking out of his puch. His tail was very sensitive, so if anyone were to stroke it, he would easily get excited. Blushin as his member began to tent his pants some, Altima looked away, trying to hide his embarrassment. "O-ok..." Altima said, leading Indigo down the hallway, towards the Dragon Room.
As they approached the Dragon Room, Indigo was also becoming aroused. Being the observant female that she was, she had heard Altima's murring and had caught a glimpse of the bulge in his pants. Her breathing and heart rate quickened and she could feel her pussy moisten in anticipation. Stopping at the entrance Indigo noticed the "Available" sign hanging on the doorknob. She turned to Altima, stroked his tail again and asked, "So....what now?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"ahh!" Altima moaned in surprise, as his member poked out even further, causing a slightly more visible tent. He leaned over slightly, which helped to cover the tent a little. "Uhm... we c-can go in.. I guess.." Altima said, blushing. He opened the door, ushering Indigo inside, before closing the door and changing it from "available" to "occupied".
< Werewolf Room >

As murring from her caress, Misuki stucks out tongue and licks Yoosei's furry neck seductively, while her paw continue to caress and squeeze her breasts softly. "Mrrhh..You're...so beautiful..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei tilts her head to the side, so Mitsuki would have a better access to her neck. she moans louder, enjoying the feeling of Mitsuki's tongue around her neck and her paws squeezing her breasts. "...t-thank you...mmmh... you are gorgeous too" she murrs seductively and nuzzles Mitsuki's ears while whispering softly. "...squeeze my breasts harder...please".
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"...As you wish..." With that, Mitsuki press her paws over Yoosei's breasts and squeeze it harder, as her tongue continue licking her neck. Her warm breath brushing Yoosei's neck, wanted to please her as much as she can.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"ahh...just like that" Yoosei muttered between moans as she then stucks out her tongue and starts to lick Mitsuki's ear in a seductive yet teasing way. she guides her paws towards Mitsuki's waist and caresses it while pulling her closer. Her own tails swish frantically behind her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Onyxia remember looking on the brocure and giggled "How about the Werewolf room? I bet theres some cuties in there." she giggled before standing up with the wolf being carried in her arms "Minds showing me the way?" her tail scooped up whatever clothes that she took off walking out of the VIP room.

< Female Strip Club >

Midclosing his eyes he groans deeply "Damn it...you're making me so horny." Disturbed starts groping Anna's breasts "You're definitly the best teaser I've ever met..mmhh..damn good."
The OCA