Join our server on Discord

Digital Chaos (Sonic X ?/ Digimon Crossover Rpg)
Yoosei
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh okay..." Vi blinked as she felt the ground shaking, getting off Yolei quickly. She soon spotted the two Digimon "Ooooo! A fight! Yay!"

"Guardian Barrage" One of them called, presumably a Guardromon. She changed form quickly, becoming some sort of stone giant. Then, by simply raising a hand sharply in that Digimon's direction, a wall of stone rose from the ground with a loud ripping noise, blocking the attack.

"Ha!" Vi said triumphantly. She heard the second one's attack and responded by intercepting it, literally catching both beams in her hands "Hehe, that tickles!" She giggled.
OOC: Sorry, I was moving and everything seemed to go wrong. Couldn't find any of the stuff to get my computer running, I had to actually go out and buy a new screen unless I wanted to wait another week for a part to arrive. But I'm back.

IC:

"Mah name's Bunnie sugah." Bunnie smiled a bit and nodded, "And Lupe." She said nodding towards the wolf girl, "So what's all this nonsense about bein' cursed?"

Sonic stood still for a second with a dumbstruck look, "Okay, slow down a bit... wow, that sounded wierd," He shook a bit, "Who used chaos control? Only me and Shadow can do that."

"Aniki!" Agumon ran up towards the two, "BABY FLAME!" He shouted as he fired a large fireball at the digimon attacking Masaru, "Aniki, give me that shiny thing." He said quickly.

"Right," Masaru grabbed the digivice off his belt, "Digisoul!" He placed his hand, still glowing with an odd aura, onto the top of the device, "Charge!"

"Agumon digivolve to," The aura expanded and wrapped around the small dinosaur, his mouth became large, fangs and large teeth protrtruding from it, horns grew from the sides of his head, the gauntlets on his hands broke away as his hands grew larger, his tail grew from a short stump into a long tail, "Geogreymon!" The large dinosaur roared as he slammed his enormous foot down on the ground, easily dwarfing the others.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Imperion looked up at Geogreymon after falling to the ground"Hello big boy,wanna play?"He gained a wicked smile on his face as he leaped at Geogreymon,intending to kick him into the air.
**NEW PANGEA**

Tails landed near Sonic as his sensitive fox ears picked up what Chris was telling Sonic, and all information was making his head spin. "Whoa, Chris. Sonic's right. Slow down a bit...I may be a genius, but the rapid speed of all that information even has me confused. You said that our world, Mobius, and your world, Earth, have merged to be called New Pangea. That is what you said, correct? And what's this about a Digital World--" He was stopped as he looked over at Guilmon and Takato. And whoever they are, they seem to know something about the place you mentioned, Chris."

Lupe smiled at the chao and blushed a little at the kiss and she chuckled when a heat appeared over it's head and she gave the little chao a kiss back. "You are so sweet." She looked back at the female hedgehog and smiled at her. "It's nice to finally be you. Bunnie and I were worried abot you. But don't worry, you are very safe with us." She blinked at the cursed part. "What do you mean cursed? If that were so, you wouldn't had good luck looking down on you...and you wouldn't have been placed in safe company."

*DIGIWORLD*

Renamon looked at Vi, and just shook her head. "Vi, where did Tom go? Did you just leave him by himself? Around here, that's a dangerous thng to do."

Hawkmon and Demiveemon looked at Yolei and the little dragon digimon decided to speak up. "I know I'm not your digimon Yolei, but I'm a little worried here...I don't think you should be concentratind on Davis for the time being, and worrying about what's going on around here. Something isn't sitting right with me. Don't ask me why, it's just how I feel."
Vi glanced at Renamon and winked "He can take care of himself almost as well as I can, I don't need to worry."
**DIGIWORLD**

Renamon looked at Vi, and then a sly grin came upon her face, and then she nodded. "Well, I'll leave that matter in your care. But if you need any help with him, you just call on me. I'll do whatever I can." She turned back to Yolei.
"Why... are you so serious?" Kurtz asked gently, stopping slightly before turning to face the purple-furred fox properly. "Is it because you're one of those who don't trust newcomers?"

"Yeah... I guess so..." Erika gave a small sigh, before walking beside Matt; her hair flowing gently in the wind ruffling behind her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Geogreymon swung one of his massive claws at the advancing digimon, hoping to knock him away and end his attack.

Sonic scratched at his quills, just behind his ear, "Yeah, you two lost me. I don't understand anything past someone using chaos control to warp us somewhere."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Imperion got knocked down to the ground by the swipe"Ouch,that hurt.SEPIA PULSE!"The spikes on his claw glowed before releasing a large pulse of energy at Geogreymon.