Join our server on Discord

The Lounge (NC-17 Content Allowed, Reborn)
Sai : *sitting down on a cliff outside the lounge*

Nath: *moaning softly, his member then starts letting out a little precum, which dribbles slowly down the side of the shaft* Nhhh.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Umm is Sai a guy or a girl?

Saphire: *as the precum seeps out of the member and into her mouth tasting it she stopped and backed her mouth away from the member tasting the precum*...I've..never drank that before...*said it softly licking her lips a bit*
The OCA
OOC: Sai is a guy. XD

IC:

Nath: *shivering slightly, his chest starts rising up and down frantically, as he feels his release inevitable* ...S-Saphy... oh... o-of course....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Okay...I dont know if I can pull out another female for him to play with. All of mine are currently taken up

Saphire: *continues to lick her lips*..well...it..doesnt taste..too bad...*she stared at Nath's member seeing the small amount of precume still on it*..I love you...*she closed her face back to his member and softly lapped up the remaining precum left on his member*
The OCA
Gol: *he sat up in front of her with paws still massaging her breasts. He brings his face to her neck and sticks out tongue to lick her neck*

Emerald: *breathes softly as she gently lets go of his waist and relaxes body, still feeling his seed leak into her warm, wet, pussy*
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Nath: *blushing darkly, he moans again, as even more precum then slowly starts to pour out from his member - a growl coming out from his lips* Ohhh S-Saph... I... I....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *licked up all the precum that pour out from his member then slips her maw back onto the member and slowly starts bobbing her head and swirling her tongue around the member's head*

Raize: *murrs loud feeling his tongue on her neck* MMhhh *she gently places a paw behind Gol's head encouraging his licking upon her neck*

Disturbed: *finally comes to complete stop of his thrusting panting heavily murring softly feeling thier hot juices mixing together insider he grinned softly as he put his paw down to Emerald's pussy where he can see her clit bulb in clear few and gently starts to poke at it with a digit on his paw*
The OCA
Nath: *for almost another minute, all he does is moan, before his eyes shoot open. With an almost orgasmic cry, he roars loudly - his seed then blowing wildly into her maw* NHAAAAA!! SAPPHHHYY!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire: *blinks hearing Nath yelling her name*..Nath?...*all of a sudden a rush of his hot seed flew into her mouth unexpectantly. She franticly tried to swallow Nath's load, but since it was her first time she couldnt handle that much and she moved her mouth off of the member and coughed softly as a small amount of seed dribbled out of her mouth*
The OCA
Nath: *panting heavily, his head lowers, his eyes closed softly as he puts his paws softly down onto her shoulder's, rubbing them softly* ....S-Sorry... S-Saphy...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds