Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Heya Blaze." Was Kurtz's simple reply, as he smiled. "Never thought to see ya here, on a college day..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yoosei go and tell Dan," Carman said softly and said, "Disturbed would you come here for a sec so we can talk,"

--theater--

"Yeah Katt grabbed me while I was still avilable and I see you and Dot got to togther," said Blaze as he mess with his collar some.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Nice catch Kurtz, you got a cutey." She said as she smiled over at Kurtz.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan blinked as he looked at Yoosei. "Tell me what Yoosei?" he asked her
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz, hearing both Katt and Blaze talk, chuckled lightly, blushing. "Yeah.... You're eyes kinda don't decieve." He then looked at Katt, nodding.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Aww! You are such a tease!" Alice cooed moderatedly low so she wouldn't just yell and let everybody nearby listen, "I'd love to," she continued, but soon she sighed as her smile turned into a frown after a large beast man appeared through the door, "Guess we'll have to wait."

The ox sat down at the desk, "Hello class, good day. Hope you brought the elements I asked for yesterday."

Alice fell silent for a moment, Elements? But... we didn't even have science yesterday... wait... Oh man... we skipped science yesterday she thought as she slapped her forehead.

[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blaze blush and said, "Katt grabbed me this morning and here we are now."
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Saphire smiled finishing her icecream sliding the bowl aside "Sounds great, I cant wait."
The OCA
"Grabbed? More like tackled and hog tied," Katt laughed a bit at the private joke, "So what movie are you two seeing?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar smiled, then he called the waitress, "Bill please cutie," he said.

The waitress smiled, "Here!" she said and put the bill on the table gently in front of Mar.

He took out his wallet and then he placed the money on the girl's hand, "Thank you."

"No sir, thank you two for coming! See you next time!" she said and then went away to serve the now coming customers.

Mar stood up, "Well, even though I love crowded places, we should go," he said, "Or maybe you want to stay?" he asked, grinning a bit.

"It seems to be a pirate movie," Dorothy replied, "What about you two?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad