Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Well we'll have to put this little game on hold for a bit," Shadow said regretably, "Cause while I'm gaining points with you we might be losing them for being late for class. To partial lates and it's detention you know."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei places her paws on Carman
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed sighed and looked at the ground "Yeah..you're right..I had no idea...." he quick looked up and bolted back towards the Spa pushing the doors open entering the spa "WOLFEY'S COMMIN BACK!!"
The OCA
Dan smiled and ran after him and entered in the spa and couldn't help but laugh hearing him shouting.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Good thing that the Theater is around the corner Katt or we would be late," said Blaze as they left the aparment building.

--spa--

"You should tell Dan then he should know," said carman as she murred a bit from the back rubbing as Carmam contenued the clean herself.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed turned a corner back down the hall with the locker rooms in without even thinking busts into the Ladys Locker room and slides into view seeing Carman and Yoosei "Carman?"
The OCA
"Are there seats left for the pirate movie?" Katt asked hopefully at the ticket counter.

"Plenty, how many?" The ticket man asked.

"Two please!" Katt said excitedly, "It'll be my treat Blaze." She said as she handed a few dollars to the man, "Come on, let's get some good seats."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice nodded, "We are here already doggy," she said, "Don't you worry. Science teacher is always late," she said and stuck out her tongue playfully.

"Oh! I know!" she said, "You buy the pop-corn and sodas!" she giggled, "I'll go ahead and get ourselves good seats!" she smooched Kurtz's cheek and then ran off, "Don't take too long!" she cooed before she stopped for a moment to turn her head and wink to him, then hurry inside after paying for the tickets.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh.... cute angel, she is..." Kurtz muttered under his breath, as he nodded back to Dot, before turning to the counter, and walking up to it.

"Yes, can I help?"

"Two popcorn... and.. uhm...." Kurtz quickly tried to think of what drink Dot would want, and something came to mind. "Two pepsi."

"Medium?"

"Yah, that'll do."

After a few seconds, the popcorns and drinks were placed on the table. With a smile, Kurtz picked them up, after paying for them, and started to walk the way that Dot had gone off to.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei widens her eyes and blushes deeply while moving her paws away from Carman's shoulder. "DISTURBED" she yelled at him
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions