Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
OOC: No Carman is Carman...I just mix up CW's characters a lot.

IC:

"No offense or anything Yoosei IS gorgeous but if she was my girlfriend I dont think I'd enjoy it too much if I saw someone else making love to her other than me." Disturbed announced
The OCA
Ooc: Just about all of my charaters start with a C

Ic: since Disturbed as a problem with then so do I," said Carman as she started to rub Disturbeds cock.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"What..you wouldnt have a problem with watching someone else make love to your boyfriend?"

Disturbed stood up from the mud bath "Carman...thats the last straw..I thought you really loved me...but the only thing that you cared about was sex..." With that said Disturbed left the mud bath and back into the men's locker room.
The OCA
"I have to agree with Disturbed, thinking about it carefully I wouldn't like any other male making love to Yoosei, it is not right, switching girls like that is not respect them" he said as he held Yoosei closer
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Carman curl up and start starts crying in the fetal position and thought to herself "What did my heat have to start today of all days."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed showered himself to get all the mud out of his fur, then he dried off, put his pants on and exited the Mens locker room storming for the exit.
The OCA
Dan and Yoosei got closer to Carman and he put his paw on her shoulder. "Carman..... sorry if I sounder harsh..... but what's wrong? I don't you would have suggested this just like this without even think first" he asked her while looking at her.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I only get like this when I in heat," said Carman sadly as she contenued to cry.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dan finally understood everything, the poor girl was in heat, it was beyond her control, he gently put a paw under her chin and smiled at her. "I'll find Disturbed and I will talk with him, I'm sure he will understand once he gets to know the reason why you acted like this Carman" he said as he then looked at Yoosei. "Can you stay here with Carman while I look for Disturbed Yoosei?" he asked her
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Don't tell him Dan it's my problen not his. Also my species has a orgy for the next couple of days thats why I'm so liberal right now," said Carman as she cried.

Ooc: Lets what on matt and the others
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz