Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
"I said I was sorry. If I allow your tail to move around for a bit, would you forgive me?" he offered. "What if I feed you two, and make you warm?"

((GTG))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Demon Flower seemed to think about it for a moment and then nodded her head with a pout. "Fine...but you have to promise not to leave me alone in water. Its scary, and cold, and it makes me slip." If Savior agreed to that, then she would smile and let him undo her tail without struggling. Her tail was cramping badly though and she winced a whimpered as it was released. A little tail massage would help it move around and ease the pain, and probably help Demon Flower behave.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I promise." Savior gently laid her down on the ground and unhook her tail from her collar. "Does this hurt?" he asked, and gently began to massage her tail.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Mmm..." Demon Flower purred, her tail limp in his hands as he relaxed the muscles. Soon she could move it around again without pain, and didnt whip Savior with it. Her stomach growled and she looked up at him hungrily. Looks like it was time for another steak.

(How is she tied up? did you lay her down on her front to undo her tail? an on what?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Her hands and feet are cuffed to together with larger than normal cuffs and she's laid down on her front. The bathroom tiled ground))

Savior smiled as he heard her stomach groan and picked her up from the ground once more. He carried her out of the bathroom and through his base, giving her a sight of his dark lair. Most of the place was dark, but strangely clean, with a wooden ground. He soon brought her to his kitchen, and like his home it was in surprisingly good order, with the place very clean. He sat her down on a chair and walked over to the fridge, pulling out a large steak for her and holding it in front of her mouth. "Do you want me to uncuff your hands?"
Demon Flower shivered and sighed a little when she was picked up. Her body was still wet and she had goosebumps all over her skin from the cold. When she sat down she made her tail comfy and looked with almost mesmerized eyes at the steak. When he dangled it in front of her she snapped at it, trying to lick and bite it, even if it wasnt in range, and tearing at apart with her teeth if it was. When he asked if she wanted her hands to be free she nodded cutely. Could Savior trust her with her hands being free? With her superior strength, she could do a lot of damage of she went rouge again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior looked at Demon Flower and he leaned forward, so she could look into his eyes, his smile long gone. "If I uncuff your hands, you have to promise. That means, you have to do as I tell you to. Do NOT attack me. Do NOT hit me. Do NOT move without me telling you to. Do you understand?" he asked. "I will uncuff yours hands, only if you promise not to try hurting me, or breaking anything around you."
"Demon promises!" she said cheerfully, tugging on her restraints as she did. When, or if he released her, she would grab the steak and eat it quickly. She would then begin to tear at her leg restraints, trying to get free, and would claw and his at Savior if he tried to stop her, potentially leaving large slashes on him if he did not dodge.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior did so, and allowed her to eat the steak. He smiled in his mind, but that smile changed as he watched her begin trying to tear her feet free. He reached into his belt and pulled out both of his handheld nonlethal guns. His stun gun and PHASR. "Demon Flower, STOP!" he ordered. "NOW!" he shouted, and if she did not he would open fire, shooting her with the taser bullets and bright lasers.
Demon Flower would scream and his, covering her eyes as she was blinded and falling out of the chair as she was shocked. It was like it wasnt even her anymore, and she clawed wildly at the air, flapping her wings in an attempt to escape, flaying haphazardly around the room, only a few feet off the ground before hitting the wall and resuming her struggle.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)