Join our server on Discord

A Zero and Mareo Product: Cat Trainers
After giving them ice cream to eat, Just led the two around the park more. Once the two were done with their ice cream, he would lead them to a hot dog stand. "Do you two want some? They're quite good," he said.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kase ignored the hot dog stand and sniffed a couple of a flowers nearby, while Silvia shook her head, rubbing her stomach. The two were not used to eating so much and they were still full from before.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Just smiled, and simply brought the two to a small field of flowers and soft grass, letting them lay there, and enjoy the scenery, as he watched them, vigilant, and joyful that he had saved these two, though he kept his face neutral.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Silvia played a little with Kase in the flowers, once she worked up the courage to join him, but she never strayed far. Kase climbed some trees, rolled around in the grass and pranced among the daisies, but didnt both anyone else. Suddenly another cat slave entered the scene, this one a large black and white tom. He was bigger than Kase and soon the two noticed each other and came forward to investigate. They studied each other for awhile from afar, pacing back and forth as they locked eyes. Finally the big tom bounded forward and Kase hissed and retreated behind Just, though it was clear that the other cat slave just wanted to play.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Just smiled gently and patted Kase's head. He crouched down and whispered, "Don't worry. Go play. I'll be here to protect you, always," he said, gently scratching the young catboy's head, trying to be reassuring to him, and get him to play with the other slave.
Kase purred softly as he was patted and scratched and rubbed up against his master's leg and then timidly emerged to play with the other cat slave. They jumped at each other, play fighting and pawing, bot of them being declawed save for the few fingers Kase did have left that were still clawed, but those remained sheathed. Silvia rolled around in the flowers and purred as she sniffed the air, smelling much clean and natural than any thing she ever sniffed in the market. It was as though she had discovered her long lost home.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Just smiled as he watched the two play and he walked over to Silvia and began to pet her head. It was clear the catgirl was enjoying herself, and without warning he leaned over and kissed her cheek, followed by a quick lick. While he was not in this for sex, he did enjoy a few, simple, human pleasures from time to time. "You both seem happy. I am glad I was able to do this," he said, petting Silvia and giving her a kiss every now and again.
Silvia flinched for the kiss and purred for the lick. She was coming to trust her master as much as Kase did, and this was greatly improving her adaptation. "Th-Thank you master sir." She said softly, blushing a little from the feeling she was feeling toward her new master.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
He smiled and kissed her once more and looked at Kase play with the other cat slave. "I am not like other Masters, as you have obviously noticed. You and the cat boy...You are living beings to me. Not items, toys, or decorations," he whispered as he watched Kase. He then looked at Silvia and said, "As long as you are under my protection, I will do everything I can to help you," he said, and kissed her lips, thought it was only a peck. After that, he sat beside her, letting the himself enjoy the day, wondering when would it be best to leave.
Silvia purred and snuggled into his side as she sniffed some flowers, her body trembling from the intensity of her happiness. Kase and the other cat slave would continue to play with one another until finally Kase was pinned face first to the ground. Suddenly the playing began to take a turn as the dominant cat began to lick Kase's neck and purr as he held him down. Kase didnt seem to mind at first, but as the other's cat's hard on began to press against him his eyes began to widen and he began to attempt an escape, but was not strong enough. Horrid flash backs of the trader trying to have his way with him filled his mind and he mewed and hissed as he tried to escape. The other slave, being a slave all his life, could not tell the difference between consent and non consent and continued his seduction.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)