Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
"Calm down, Silvia, just calm down," Alex said. "We're in a new place, and this is Angela....She's like you....she's my lover, my slave, like you, my dear," he said. Honestly, this alien had no idea what to do! He had strange scientist on one end, a scared slave who think she's a clone on the other, and three Silvias on an entire new one! He didn't want to kil lthe other two, but what could he do to protect all of them!?
Silvia nodded sat down next to him, hugging her knees. "How...How did I get here? Is this were you live? How long was I sleeping for?" She asked, fear in her voice as she looked around and blushed at her lack of clothes. Luckily she could not remember the number that had been painfully tattooed onto her butt that was there even now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"They brought you here. People who wanted to study me. They brought you here because I need you with me. This is where I live, for now. Quite some time. Any other questions?" Alex asked, a tone of sadness in his voice.
Silvia shook her head, laying it gently against Alex's. "I guess...I dont have any more questions for now." She said with a small sigh. Suddenly the com spoke and made her jump. "If you wish, we can bring the others in now. Please keep in mind that we can dispose of whichever ones you dont want as well as change their race, memories and attractions." Silvia looked confused and looked at Alex. "What was that about?" She asked timidly, settling her head back.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Its nothing, go rest on the bed with Angela," Alex ordered, pushing her lightly to the bed. "Isn't there a way we can have this conversation more privately?" he whispered to the speaker.
Silvia nodded shakily but found some trouble in pulling herself away from her master, she did not want to leave his side. Still, she obeyed and walked over to the bed, about to tuck herself under until she realized it was all damp and sticky with cum, so instead she lay on top. Angela watched her nervously but said nothing.

Meanwhile, the speaker spoke once more, but more silently. "Is this better?" Silvia strained her ears all the way at the bed but could not make out their words. The com waited for his response then, two other Silvia's waiting behind the hidden door.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes, thank you. Now let's talk...What am I suppose to do now?" Alex whispered. "I refuse to kill another woman! And something tells me, if I choose one Silvia, the other two die! Can you...alter their memories to think Silvia has two twins or something? I have enough problems as is! Angela frees she is a clone, I just killed a woman I loved, and I'm warcked by guilt! Help me now!"
"Very well, we can alter their memories again if you wish, but we will need that Silvia back. Also, would you like them to all still have the same names? And would you like us to make up reasons that one is more or less normal, one is depressed and refuses to speak and the other has no memory at all?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((I gtg in a bit. Be back in 30 min to one hour, hopefully))

"Yes, good. Change their names, have one of them think she's Silvia, and the other two believe they are Silvia's sisters. And yes, create reasons one they are like that, good ones too! Like I said, I have enough problems," Alex said. "Silvia, come here, dear. I need you to leave for a second, but don't worry. We'l lsee each other soon."
Silvia did not want to go, not even a little. She hated the thought of going back to the cage she had spent the night in and even more the thought of leaving Alex to be by herself. She shook her head and crawled to his feet, gently rubbing her head against his calve with the most feline affection she could produce. "Please dont make me go master." She begged Silently. "I...I dont know why but...I dont want to leave you...and..and I feel like if I go, something horrible will happen to me...Please dont make me go."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)