Join our server on Discord

Mythologies - Gna's Mission.
Daisy stood back, a little awkwardly. Her God was dead, she was an empty vessel. But she would fight her hardest to protect the remaining Gods.

'I think i've probably had the wierdest time out of anyone,' the dancer said with a smile, 'who else has died and been around to tell the tale?' And she burst into laughter.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Ray closed his eyes without question and took a few cleansing breaths. This shouldn't be hard... the world around him was dark. It was easy to concentrate and- HOLY who knew that the sound of the fountain could be so distracting?! Was it really distracting him though? It was a strange sound, even though it was only the sound of water. It was calming, peaceful, it felt like the rush and cascade of water was going right through him. He felt at peace, yet aware. It was a haunting sensation that he grew to enjoy. Soon his world was black, his world was silent, he could feel, hear, see and smell nothing.

At the same time, he experienced it ALL.

...Or had he gone to sleep?

"Zzzz-ZZ-zzz..."

"Hey. Hey. Weird one. Let me out."

Ray's eyes flew open, startled. Did he really hear that voice? Was it really even a voice? Were those even words? It wasn't sound, it wasn't thought, it wasn't speech... it was like... some sort of feeling.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Vocatio smiled at Daisy awkwardly. "I'm sorry, Daisy. You're so cheerful, even though you died. I'm sorry that I was so foolish enough as to practically give my weapons to the demon so he could kill you with them. Can you forgive me?" He needed to hear it for himself whether she forgave him or not. Then, he could meditate in peace.

"Your friend told you not to dwell on the past. You should listen to your friends...always."

Vocatio looked around quickly, but saw no one had said anything to him. He shrugged his shoulders and looked back to Daisy, awaiting an answer.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Brandon leaned back, and closed his eyes. Focusing solely on the gentle sound of the water, his mind drifted off.

"Wow. Hey, fat one." Something inside him said.

...did he just hear that?

"HUMAN WITH UNCONQUERABLE GIRTH, I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME." It said, this time much louder.

...now, that was just uncalled for.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
'Vocatio! There's nothing to forgive! But, if it eases your mind, of course i forgive you.' Daisy said with a smile, giving Vocatio a hug.

'Okay, now hurry up and learn how to be a God! Got it?!' The dancer laughed.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"A-alright," Vocatio stuttered and blushed. "I will be the greatest god of them all...for you." Vocatio closed his eyes, purging his mind of all thought, which was easy now since all the guilt melted away.

"See, I told you everything would be fine." The voice was strange. Vocatio wondered what in the world it could be.

The OCA
"A month." Gna said, responding to Soma's question. "We will need that amount of time for your frail bodies to be cleansed of the corruption the demons have laid upon you. Do take your time, for I shall be your guardian." The Valkyrie solmenly said, pleased that the majority of them had begun rather eagerly.

"Be at ease." She smiled to them.

OOC: FAST FORWARD!

IC:

Thirty days later, the meditation training had finally come to an end. Gna was sure that even though they would show no difference physically, all of them had been nurtured by the purity of the Blessed Fountain. She was now conducting and leading the party of humans and her new Einherjar through an annex cave.

-Chapter One: The Holy Retribution-

The humid caves of the Mount Einherjar resonated with the stalactites dropping bits of humidity onto the floor, it was so peaceful.

"Daisy, being the only one who didn't have to meditate did not mean you had to prepare weeks of feasts for them when they finally awakened from their meditation." Gna mentioned as they all walked through the weird, crystalline formation, "But I trust you are all full and satisfied now?" she asked collectively, looking back to the others.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei nodded as she stares at them all. "yeah I guess so" she replied softly, she was having a small headache and she felt her legs lightly numb. Nothing that would worry her but it bugged her nonetheless.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh yes lady Valkyrie, I am satiated. Thank thank you dear Daisy, really." Ray said as he took her hand and rubbed it gratefully. "I am in your debt... from the moment you fell. In simple terms, GOD I missed you!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"I am as full as I have ever been, milady," Vocatio said. The meditation had done some good for the poor sap. His mind was at ease, and he no longer had too many negative feelings. He felt the need to learn more about things. "You have my many thanks as well, Daisy," he said to the dancer and smiled. He would have rather just forgotten that fateful day when she died. She was alive now, and that was all that mattered. Her radiant smile and cheerful personality would keep everyone afloat.

The OCA