Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
"That's what I was about to do." Kaytlin answered, slipping on a large trench coat to cover her body, because she was naked besides that. "I felt some disturbances near the college, so I thought I'd check there first. Did you find any, sir?" she asked, looking towards Ivan.

OOC:

Name: Kaytlin
Species: Orca
Description: http://i37.tinypic.com/qzqk2v.jpg WARNING! Naked hawt orcaess! - Except her legs are skinnier than that.
Powers: Can absorb almost anything into her body and use it as energy to grow, and she can eat almost anything, and absorb it as energy.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ivan glanced around the college from the rooftop. "There was a blue dragon, and two humans but they were lost afterwards. If you find them....kill the humans and capture the fursonas.."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
[Streets]

Ray turned to run but to his horror, Prowler was suddenly in front of him. Out of instinct, Ray crossed his arms in front of his chest, just in time to block a devastating back-flipping kick from the Coyote's clawed feet. The impact sent Ray straight upward. When Ray opened his eyes, he found that his tie was emanating some sort of blackness to it, and had wrapped around his arms.

"THIS IS FOR THE TIMES YOU LET MY BROTHER AND SISTER STARVE!!" A roar came from above. Prowl beat him there! Unable to do anything, Ray curled into a fetal position in midair as Prowl roundhouse kicked him toward a building. Strangely, it didn't hurt. When Ray opened his eyes, he found his tie had automatically blocked the attack, but no sooner than he could think, Prowl beat him to the building and prepared to kick him like a soccer ball.

"THIS IS FOR LETTING THEM DIE NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRIED!!" Prowl intercepted Ray before he crashed through the building and punted him forward. Ray saw it this time: His tie sprang forward and waved itself into a shield, just fast enough to parry Prowl's insanely fast movements and cushion him from the powerful attacks.

Prowl noticed this and only got angrier. The coyote kicked off the building, cracking the edge a little as he darted at Ray, tackling him in midair.

"THIS... is for the faith I put in God-" Prowl roared, angry tears filling his feral eyes as grabbed the tie and yanked Ray against him, turning him around so they changed course in midair and they fell down, fast. A shadowy black cross appeared behind Ray as they plummeted straight down, with Ray underneath Prowl and the black cross underneath Ray. "-Only to discover my fate governed by a creator as heartless as YOU!!"

Ray saw how angry and hurt Prowl was. This in turn made his heart ache and his guilt flare up.

To Prowl's surprise, the teenager wrapped his arms around Prowl's midriff.

"I'm sorry I hurt you and those you loved. I'm sorry I ever created you only to let you suffer. I'm sorry I'm your creator. You deserve better than me Prowler, and I accept your judgment. Kill me." Ray whispered, closing his eyes in fear as they plummeted down to their doom.

Prowl grit his teeth and banished the black cross. He turned around and kicked out in midair so Ray was on top of him. Concentrating on his own shadow to slow him down considerably, Prowl braced himself for impact.

They landed in a dumpster in a nearby alley, not far from the copy house.

Ray got up and dusted himself off. "Hey, heh, you protected me."

A dull groan came from bellow Ray. "You landed... on the Yotie-Nads..."

Ray took his broken glasses off and tossed them into the dumpster, grimacing. "Oops- sorry-" He apologized, and looked around. "Erimis? Holy SHIT he jumped!"

"For the record..." Prowl got up draping himself on the side of the dumpster. "I still hate your guts." He groaned dully, taking a rotten banana peel off his head and tossing it at Ray's face with a dull slap.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(College)

Mika don't have an enough time to close her ears, but able to face to other direction in order to reduce the noise level that Nothus produced. "Oh, crap. You better wait before doing it." Mika sigh softly, looking back the exhausted Nothus. "College dorms... It should located nearby..."

She place her palm on Nothus' feathery shoulder and transfer a little energy enough for Nothus to walk, before a small chill run through her body. "We better be quick. I could feel something will might go wrong". Mika helps Nothus to stand straight.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Yes sir." Kaytlin answered with a nod, before heading out towards the college, holding the coat tightly to her body. This shouldn't be too hard...I've seduced and killed hundreds of males, what's another? she thought with a dark grin.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(The Copy House)

The air. How chilly it felt as Erimis plummeted through it. When he jumped, he knew no one could save him. It was a 50-50 chance, and he took the risk. Was it really the chill of air, or was it the freezing grasp of death that was overtaking him? How would it feel when his body hit the ground? All of his bones breaking, blood everywhere. He felt a pain in his back and closed his eyes. No more wind. No more force. No more gravity. 'It worked! Of course!' Erimis thought to himself in ecstasy. He opened his eyes to see that he had not hit the ground, but instead was floating in mid-air. Wait...not floating...but flying! 'My dream has finally come true!!' His entire being was overcome with happiness. He turned his head to see two wings similar to Nothus's, but slightly smaller.

(The College)

"Thanks for the help," Nothus said to Mika and smiled. "I'm glad that I'm not the only one who feels that there's something wrong going on here." His feathers were on end again. "Would you three care to come along please?" He turned to look at Alex, Tia, and Mar.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Oww." Mar stood up, a finger digging into his ear a bit, "Tune down will ya? Some of us want to roll down painfully quietly you know."

"Did you heal already?" Alex asked Mar, standing up and holding Tia softly, yet effortlessly thanks to his strength, "You don't seem that much phazed."

Mar held by the puncture over his neck, but cracked it as soon as he got the chance, to release some tension, "It'll close eventually." He said, forced to keep his claw onto the little wound, before he used his other one to reach down and pick Nothus up by his own neck, lifting him up to face level. "You got good fangs, but don't make me use mine." He simply said, releasing the winged serpent as swiftly as he had picked him up, without any warning.

"Anyways... I think we'll be on our way. I don't want Tia to get ill or hurt or anything" Alex said, looking down at the unconscious girl, "She wasn't supposed to get caught into this stuff... I should have taken Gary off the school." He added, shamefully. "C'mon Mar, we gotta go home."

The giant blue dragon fumed some smoke through his nostrils down at Nothus, before he started walking after the white-haired boy down the road and towards Tia's dorm.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I suggest you should heading to other direction, like infirmary. This strange feeling is coming from the college dorm. Plus, they're seems looking for a trouble." She warned Alex with smile, as heading to the college entrance.

"Big blue dragon! If you want to follow us, highly appreciated! Come, Nothus!" She shouted cheerfully, waving and waiting for Nothus.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(The College)

"Alright then, partner," Nothus reluctantly said and started after Mika. "Dragon, you might want to watch your arrogance," he called back to the small group behind him. "It'll get you killed one day." He continued walking at his own pace. "But for now, you should really do what this young lady tells you to," he added once he caught up with Mika.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
[Alley near the Copy House]

Prowler grabbed and lifted Ray by the back of his collar, leaped out of the dumpster, then dropped Ray again, dusting bits of garbage off himself. Ray almost lost his balance when he landed on his feet, but his tie darted backward and extended toward the ground, pushing him back on balance. Prowler raised a brow at the curious tie. "The heck's that thing? Its saturated in the same kinda power I use."

Ray cautiously pet the tie, then became more affectionate with it. "I think we're already connecting... I'm getting bits of your power. But you're kind of unstable, so I got it in a different way."

"Connecting!?" Prowl repeated exasperatedly. "We ain't connecting, I hate your guts!"

"Then we're connected by your hate." Ray said simply before noticing Erimis soaring nearby. His jaw dropped. "WOOHOO!! Erimis is flying, like his Fursona!"

Prowl casually flicked Ray behind the head, the force made him hit the ground face first. "Hatechu." He said simply.

Ray got up and cheered again. "Geezus, ouch!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers